I'm just gonna leave this here....

Picked me up a blonde this tour through and had a blast! Our tan lines even match
Since she's fairly new I should probably mention that ass beside mine is Ms. Callie's. I hear the gent is still in recovery - we sent flowers and titty pics as condolences.

Picked me up a blonde this tour through and had a blast! Our tan lines even match Originally Posted by JocelynQC
First Dallas, and now you girl! Damn I feel special! Hope your bed dried up because I saw them throwing mine in the trash as I left my hotel, soaked beyond repair ! Lol next time I'll bring the scuba gear !
Btw , do you think Cheesecake Factory will ever be the same ? We gave them quite a show?))
See you next week for more crazy ass fun !))
Wowwwwww

Picked me up a blonde this tour through and had a blast! Our tan lines even match Originally Posted by JocelynQC
I sure recognized the one on the right right away. Haven't had the pleasure with the one on the left yet. Tell us more about the Cheese Factory! Inquiring minds want to know.
Great picture! Looking forward to seeing Callie soon!!
Spank material
I'll be right over...
I sure recognized the one on the right right away. Haven't had the pleasure with the one on the left yet. Tell us more about the Cheese Factory! Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by midvale

I think we downed 5 glasses of wine each- we were probably having way too much fun - 2 half crocked hookers is usually pretty entertaining
I think we downed 5 glasses of wine each- we were probably having way too much fun - 2 half crocked hookers is usually pretty entertaining Originally Posted by JocelynQC
You two would be pretty entertaining whether half crocked or not! How ya goin' to keep me down on the farm after seeing and hearing about you two?
I think we downed 5 glasses of wine each- we were probably having way too much fun - 2 half crocked hookers is usually pretty entertaining Originally Posted by JocelynQC
Lucky there weren't any men at the bar ! We would have jumped them right there ! Lol
Alcohol + me + Jocelyn= WILD ASS TIME
Who's next ?
Ok everyone!! Since I'm just seeing, let me dis spell any rumors of my demise! Yes, I was on the receiving end of these two luscious beauties and sex thirsty ladies, but I did not need to even go to the hospital as Joce kinda suggested. I did come prepared with my own rolling oxygen tank so I was prepared! In any case, these are two very special ladies and a review of my time spent with Cal and Joce will be coming soon so stay tuned. BTW. I was the one that took that double butt shot!! Such a lucky man!!! Oh, I also learned more about geometry!
wow I am so jealousssssss...I wanna join...hope yall will be ready for me in October!!!!!

key of G and ladies...yall so sexy & hot....I am drooling!!!!!!!

Very nice ass shots!! I can't wait for my turn!
wow I am so jealousssssss...I wanna join...hope yall will be ready for me in October!!!!!

key of G and ladies...yall so sexy & hot....I am drooling!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain

Hey Dallas, you're invited anytime!!