JocelynQC is no more...

Just plain ol Jocelyn Johnsin now...because I am leaving the QC! Opportunity presented itself and I was smart enough to realize it was one I would probably never be lucky enough to get again. Officially signed the papers today and will be relocating to Cedar Rapids during the month of September. I will hopefully get my stuff over there and settled by the third or fourth week of the month. I look forward to sharing my new incall with you guys as I think it is going to turn out amazing!! I will continue to tour Des Moines regularly and possibly the QC if needed as far as Iowa is concerned. Callie will be my duo partner there for those who want to take us both on looking forward to a new city and whatever fun it will bring me!
Yes. Can't wait. Im definetly gonna come see you in cr. Closer for me.
Awesome! Feel free to let me know once you get settled in. I might be able to help welcome you to the neighborhood.
JocelynQC is no more...

Don't you EVER scare me like again
JocelynQC is no more...

Don't you EVER scare me like again Originally Posted by livn2do
Oh I'm just getting started with you Iowa boys
Little update for you guys- I have to keep my place in the QC until spring so I am planning on going back and forth between the two cities - as far as itinerary goes with notice I can really be in either city. Red light goes up in CR mondaaaayyyy and I am planning to be there most of the week unpacking - I'm sure I will welcome any escape from all that moving fun! Looking forward to meeting some new faces!!!