Attire for parties

• Ratz
  • 09-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Ladies, do you ask what the men they would like you to wear for your date? Or do you like to dress a certain way? Fancy lingerie or simple panties and bra? Do you get dressed up fancy for us, or do you enjoy being in stunning outfits? Or do you like to be comfortable in yoga pants and a sweatshirt?

Men what do you like to see the ladies wear?

Personally I think fancy lingerie is sexy and very appealing, however I prefer simple... matching bra and panties, a greeting in a long maxi dress, or a skirt.. very hot.. I like to think the ladies are more comfortable wearing and more importantly for me I think I am more at ease around them.

Ladies any opinions?
Unless the gent requests a special thing...I wear whatever my mood is calling for,which is usually a tight wifebeater/sexy panties and funky knee high socks
I always wear lingerie unless otherwise requested (there's a spot specifically for outfit requests on my screening page)- it all looks better on the floor anyways but I like doing lingerie because I feel it's that extra step most SO's aren't taking after the honeymoon phase is over. I guess regular clothes just don't feel as special to me because well they are regular clothes that myself and everyone else sees me in every day. *shrug* or maybe I'm just telling myself that to rationalize my addiction to buying new lingerie! I'll show up in a garbage bag and cardboard flip flops if that is what you want though- it's your fantasy I'm trying to fulfill and making you happy is what makes me happy
I like to dress a certain way (dainty-ish lingerie) BUT ... I ALWAYS ask gents about their various preferences/requests. From hair (up, down, ponytail, pigtails etc lol), makeup (minimal/light, heavy, none) and perfume (light, "bathe in it", none) preferences.
I don't want a guy talking about how it used to be with us (even in P4P I believe in keeping up with doing just how you got him) so I don't "dress down" different than my pics unless he requests it .
I've gotten tank-top and sweats requests before or the "dress like you're going for a drink at a coffee shop" or simple bra-n-pantie etc but those are kinda rare.

Ladies, do you ask what the men they would like you to wear for your date? Or do you like to dress a certain way? Fancy lingerie or simple panties and bra? Do you get dressed up fancy for us, or do you enjoy being in stunning outfits? Or do you like to be comfortable in yoga pants and a sweatshirt?

Men what do you like to see the ladies wear?

Personally I think fancy lingerie is sexy and very appealing, however I prefer simple... matching bra and panties, a greeting in a long maxi dress, or a skirt.. very hot.. I like to think the ladies are more comfortable wearing and more importantly for me I think I am more at ease around them.

Ladies any opinions? Originally Posted by Ratz
I really like to see the host showing off her cleavage with a short skirt over bare legs on high heels. But that's not a requirement. There is something about a hot girl in regular street clothes.

I also have recurring thoughts about the host wearing a clown costume. Is that weird?
Like this??

I could see Dallas rocking that outfit.

And your ASS would look that fabulous!!!!
old t shirt and panties. preferably something they dont care about since chances are it will get ripped off of them.
...and the cleavage?
I could see Dallas rocking that outfit.

And your ASS would look that fabulous!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657

MMMMMMMMMMMM thanks! It is cute!!

wooohooo Livin....note to self/wink,wink!