User ID: -
Date: 11/17/21
Name: Rose
Phone: 412) 996-5527
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Bloomfield
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Penn Ave. Just up the street from Children's on the right.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Soft massage/ros
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black Bob
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kinda short, Bob haircut, fake tits and a pretty perfect ass!
Recommendation: Yes
I got no credit for this so can't see anything behind the wall...pm me your comment if it's relevant.
I got no credit for this so can't see anything behind the wall...pm me your comment if it's relevant. Originally Posted by Teddicker
Teddicker Clear some of you Private Messages. No one can send you a message cause your account is full.
Cleaned out the inbox.... thanks for the info!
I got no credit for this so can't see anything behind the wall...pm me your comment if it's relevant. Originally Posted by Teddicker
Why didn't you get credit for this??
Apparently I reviewed them within 90 days, which is apparently an issue fit some of the mods...I am just gonna stop writing any at this point and keep me own Intel to myself..
Gentlemen remember sharing ROS details to non PA members is not allowed
Apparently I reviewed them within 90 days, which is apparently an issue fit some of the mods...I am just gonna stop writing any at this point and keep me own Intel to myself.. Originally Posted by Teddicker
Sir
This has been a ECCIE rule for many years. You cannot review the same provider within a 90 day window and receive Pa access

The Dr
I am just gonna stop writing any at this point and keep me own Intel to myself... Originally Posted by Teddicker
At this point, I don't think any more "intel" on Rose/Mick is needed.