Encounter - Best damn nuru massage I have had so far.

User ID: -
Date: 1-08-24
Name: Missed her name
Phone: 228-343-3060
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: 8508579629
City: Pensacola she moved to gulf shores
State: Alabama
Address: She works out of gulf shores near foley
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long was wet from the shower and oil
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: It was dark in her room and in the shower to keep the ambient
Recommendation: Yes
Trying to help you here and ultimately help her potentially so take below as constructive criticism for minimal reviews. Can’t get a feel from this review other than she’s sweet and real.

Who, what, where, why, how is important. Dark room isn’t a physical description or was she hiding something, she look like her pics, was she hot or not? I guess you sort of got this one but what made her sweet? Hotel I read between the lines on that but location you have a number for an AMP, was it clean and safe? General why would we see her other than confirmed she’s real? How did it go, how was she sweet, was it fun, what you expected? Either she or you comes across very robotic.
I've been looking for a good Nuru provider in the area. I would love to get the details for her (pics, activities, etc)!
You can find her on skipthegames.com under Alabama, Gulf Shores. Posts there frequently.
I've been looking for a good Nuru provider in the area. I would love to get the details for her (pics, activities, etc)! Originally Posted by funtimesinmobile
Same here in foley myself. But having some information prior to reaching out is always nice to have.
Originally she went by Haley I believe seen her quite a few times when she started out …

She was always fresh showered during visits and never had any issues gets the job done for what I wanted and came for

Should be some reviews you can read in the Pensacola forum
Wish I knew what the damage was because it's been a while since I've seen a nuru provider and that was in 2015 in Odessa tx I'm sure like everything donations have gone up