BBFS

• B12LV
  • 06-23-2024, 08:51 AM
I have seen from some Asian establishments BBFS being offered. Would like to try it, but keep wondering how can it be safe. Does anyone know what precautions are taken, or is it just throw caution to the wind? Any suggestions?
I have seen from some Asian establishments BBFS being offered. Would like to try it, but keep wondering how can it be safe. Does anyone know what precautions are taken, or is it just throw caution to the wind? Any suggestions? Originally Posted by B12LV
Odds. Vegas is famous for playing the odds.

Precautions - not really. Girls basically douche and wash well after cip within a few seconds. That's why they jump up right away.

Testing? I should probably ask a girl or booker. I do bbfs all the time. Already had the discussion with my doctor. I'm married, but wife isn't going to know. (no sex, so....) Talk to him direct, not his staff and he'll take care of me.

I would bbfs an agency girl, but no way bb with some indy or SW.

But it goes back to playing the odds and your own comfort level. 2nd choice would be to spend money on good thin condoms instead of the ones they buy cheap in bulk.

If you're going to be all worried about it, it's not going to be fun. Do what you want.
  • B12LV
  • 06-26-2024, 08:48 AM
Thank you for the advice.
BBFS is Not Safe no matter whom you see ...

STDs don't discriminate...

Use condoms

Be Safe

H.H.