How is your Bitcoin Crypto Currency investment going?

Anyone who invests in crypto currency should approach it the way you properly should view Vegas gambling--i.e. be prepared to lose and if you can't afford the loss, go elsewhere. That's not to say there isn't money to be made, some have scored big. But it's inherently speculative, and if you don't have access to all sorts of financial/economic info and aren't prepared to monitor it all carefully, you'd best stay away.
12/11/18 - Will it ever stop going down?

Bitcoin 3379
Ethereum 87.34
Litecoin 23.45
Ripple 0.29
End of year update:

Bitcoin 3809
Ethereum 135
Litecoin 30.83
Ripple 0.35
1/13/2019

Bitcoin 3545
Ethereum 116
Litecoin 30.13
Ripple 0.31
Do you think it will go back up? I barely got started in it and didn't invest much but it's definitely curious. I wonder if I should buy in more since it's cheap right now
Do you think it will go back up? I barely got started in it and didn't invest much but it's definitely curious. I wonder if I should buy in more since it's cheap right now Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
It will go up and it will go down. It's been fluctuating and you can make a quick nut if you time it right. Not sure if it will skyrocket up again...to many people got burned.

What's your time frame?

Think about this... you buy 1 coin for $3500 and it goes up $1000 so you make $1000.

On the other hand you can buy 388 shares of a stock like Transocean at $9 a share for $3500. When the $9 stock goes back to $14 (and it will, as the price of oil goes back up) you make $1940.

http://schrts.co/twDRndpB