Favorite Time of the Year!

WHAT a beautiful day!!! The "first" day of FALL is officially here.
Not only is it NOT 102 friggin degrees, it is BEAUTIFUL! Cool Breezes, the wind whispering cheerfully by as it carresses your face like a lover.

Even though its 80, it feels like it's 74. Just marvelous. May God bless us with a loooong fall (as opposed to a quick Winter)!

We can finally do things outdoors without melting!

So, what have you done with this wonderful weather?
Just washed my bike this morning, fixin to go for a ride. Beautiful weather.
LOVE this time of year! Halloweenie's right around the corner...one of my FAV holidays! (Squealing with delight!)

JG, you were fixn do other things...by what I hear! (wink, wink!)
Si... yesss pretty weather outside...I've been running outdoors in the afternoons...
Anyways I need to wax my car hehe
My favorite time of year as well, Halloween,Thanksgiv ing,baseball playoffs,football, cool mornings, warm days,evening breezes,what's not to like.

Last but not least Sonya's 'birthday..............
I sat out last night with a friend on the back porch where we took full advantage of the cool evening air and a great single malt scotch. I love it when you can just sit outside and visit and enjoy the fresh air.
Gotta love the 2.5 months of Fall , and the 2.5 of Spring , curse the Summer though !
I love Fall! It is my favorite! Getting ready for all these awesome holidays! I'm so excited!
makes me want to do it outside under the stars
  • savak
  • 09-11-2012, 08:45 PM
at first I wasn't excited about this time of the year because I prefer the hot ass weather more.

But then again Fall means Halloween and this year I'm going to be a Ninja!!! Ryu Hayabusa better watch out!

And the cooler weather would make for some pretty great grilling time with the familia or friends.
Change of Season is so pleasing..... Fall brings FOOTBALL !!!!

Hey Beautiful...meet us this Sunday to watch the game! I'll call you!