Sensual Hot Wax Play...

Who else loves sensual hot wax play? It feels amazing especially when blind folded.
Attached Images File Type: jpg wax2.jpg (226.1 KB, 246 views) File Type: jpg Wax3.JPG (155.3 KB, 243 views)
hell yeahhh sexy lady!

I love it! Nothing sexier than feeling the hot wax dripping down your tits onto your belly....sexy as hell when you use difft colors of candles.
Raises hand!!!! Beautiful.
There is a massage candle you can get that burns at just the right temperature. It's great for hot wax play. Now I've forgotten the name, but they are safe and fun to play with.
I often use the soy massage candles. They are not too hot (and therefore will not leave no marks) and pour into a soothing oil that's fun to rub in after

For bodies that are braver, and artists that crave more color, cheap prayer candles as one might find in a bodega also have a very low melting temperature and come in a rainbow of colors. I love grabbing a pile of those and pairing them with my vinyl nun's costume and ruler... bonus if I can get my sexy schoolgirl to join me!

~Mme X~
  • ogre
  • 05-26-2015, 10:52 AM
How does the hot wax treatment mix with those who might be more hirsute than others? Hot shower cleanup or painful cleanup?
Very Nice!!
I like to oil myself down first ,it makes clean up easier
I like to oil myself down first ,it makes clean up easier Originally Posted by DallasRain
DR, you may have to wax me next time you here

This is turning me on just thinking about it 👌😅😻😻
mmmmmmmmmmmm you bet I will!!
1st, I LOVE that picture.

I often use the soy massage candles. Originally Posted by Madame X
Where can I get them? Those come in different colors? You ladies have been giving me ideas and getting me excited. Oops, time for another cold shower.
Check out Mary's candles....you can order online

They are oily and do not flake much...easy to clean up
It doesn't matter that its just play, its still a PITA cleanup for those a little more hirsute. I found it no easier to remove just because it had cooled. I thought it might peel off better, but it just solidified with the hairs going through it. It was painful to get the big bits off and seemed to have little bits left for a while. My partner at the time thought it was very funny. But maybe we just didn't do it right.

How does the hot wax treatment mix with those who might be more hirsute than others? Hot shower cleanup or painful cleanup? Originally Posted by ogre
Check out Mary's candles....you can order online

They are oily and do not flake much...easy to clean up Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you Gorgeous. The jar candles? I was hoping for stick candles to use for dripping on a body for a possible photoshoot but I guess jar candles would work too. It looks sexy as hell they way Helena did it.
Great responses everyone! I just used colored votive candles nothing fancy.

The higher up you hold the handle the more the wax cools before it hits your skin.