strap-on positions and other interesting info

You Can Have My Keys .

Does that mean parking in rear only ?

http://hihentai.net/comics-and-manga...toy-story.html

Bend over,I'll drive!

Sure thing...where we goin? BD
Great links, Dallas! Thanks for sharing. "Role Reversal" is my favorite position. I like to get all romantic and shit and go for lots of intense eye contact and passionate kissing while I'm grinding in a slow circular motion with my strap-on. Bonus points for any guy who is flexible enough to put his legs all the way back... now that sight is a treat to see!

For a more intense PSE-kinda twist, if his legs are flexible enough to go all the way up, I like to hold them up with my hands, lifting his pelvis off the bed even higher so I can be in the perfect position to pound him super hard and fast. It's a great view! It's fun to switch back and forth too.

Do you have a favorite position, Dallas?
Thanks for the response Miss Zoey........I like to be between a guys legs with my strap on penetrating that way.....it allows me to suck his johnson & balls or give him a oily handjob

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Slicka!!!

Ben Dover....................Bend over, I'll drive....I luv that saying!!
There is something so visually stimulating about having a man bent over in doggy. The line of his back lending to his cheeks as my dildo disappears between them. It's lovely.

But the ability to see and kiss his arousal makes positions where he faces me my favorite.
Sounds like a FFFMM w/ role reversal may be in order ...
Thank god for kinky ladies!
lay me down, legs up, grit your teeth and go deep!
dont stop till i tap out!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFMM????"?
Count me in everyone, put me on the list
Ready to bend over again for you Dallas. Angel, definitely need to see you for some more play time.
Ready to bend over again for you Dallas. Angel, definitely need to see you for some more play time. Originally Posted by Ilovedatyand69
Attached Images File Type: jpg images (5).jpg (5.0 KB, 550 views)
Thanks so much for sharing this Dallas! Really good information, and I loved the cartoons in the positions.
It's like you're posting this just for me. Originally Posted by Polite_Pervert