5 star playmate providing elite companionship for the upscale discreet gentleman

If we have not had the pleasure to meet before, let me introduce myself... I am the Romi Rain from the Mile High City, I am your Independent VIP Companion and love to travel, I frequent all major US Cities on a weekly basis. My suitecase is packed with my most sexiest little things and I am always ready for funfilled meetings with my Gentlemen friends. Time spent with me will always seem too short.

Come spend some time with me,I am Silent storm I am a beautiful, older, exotic delight. If you've been seeking someone new, exciting who still has a twinkle in her eyes and her spirit when meeting clients then I am exactly the lady for you. I am the perfect arm candy, conversationalist for the refined businessman.Whether you are a local gentleman or a business traveler, I can make it feel like an escape to paradise.

Your time with me will include a relaxing massage to break the ice, soft jazz to soothe your mind and a well stocked bar should you want a drink to take the edge off. Take the plunge now
My Physical attributes
Sexy curves with a flat stomach
I enjoy catering to men and couples.