💋Classy sassy and a lil smart assy seeks men with class and style. 🔥Take a walk on the wild side...♥

Hello Houston. Im happy to finally be on your site. I'm 39 years young , new to Texas and I'm wondering is it true what they say ? Is it better to save a horse and ride a cowboy ? 😊 I'm that Class and style that will drive you wild. Friends call me exciting , intoxicating , and life of the party type. I'm very picky in who I keep company with. I'm searching for men with style in the way they walk and arrogance in the way they talk. Satisfaction is a guarantee when you book it with me. I am currently in the Pasadena Texas area. I travel a lot trying to see what I want to see b4 I go to Jacksonville to open a tattoo shop and settle there. I am a Gemini I am playful fun with full service. 50% City 50% Country and 110% wild and the good kind of crazy. I am your drama free connection to some sexy heavy petting. Other ladies dont compare and cant compete. I am me and I living life and I can be anything and everything you crave and need. From the girl next door to daddies little wh...e. I'll leave you begging for more. Born submissive but have a new found love for the other side so I am now graduated to an awesome intoxicating switch. So whatever your itch I am ur bich. Thats enough about me. You want me ? Lets see...shall we ? Now tell me about you and what youd like to do. Tell me something fun and exciting.....if interested hit me up now ! I'm like 7 / 11 and I'm your new found heaven.
Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph.
Not a original idea, just a copy from google search. Cool
Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph. Originally Posted by Gotyour6