Need advice: Sensation play for dabblers

OK, this will be laughingly vanilla for most of you kinksters.

A lady friend and I like to occasionally dabble with sensual bondage, and I need some ideas/pointers for sensation play. What are some good implements to use, and perhaps even some suggestions for progression of things to use on her body, that will help me get her to the point where she is begging to be fucked.

She enjoys being blindfolded and bound, to the bed or standing (I kind of like standing, since it gives me access to both sides of her!). We've played with things like feathers, soft brushes, and cold/heat (ice cream and hot fudge sauce - yummy in more ways than one). I need to build up more of a repertoire.

She is not into pain, so only the mildest and briefest forms of pain would be welcome. She does enjoy having her nipples stimulated, so I typically pay a lot of attention to them.

Ideas?
Cattle prods and riding crops .... get them from the feed store, not the kinck store.
I think the most fun way to develop your expertise would be to spend some time with a provider who is expert in Sensual Domination--even more so if your wife has any interest in bi activities, though I think it would be a great way to learn no matter what.

I can enthusiastically recommend Paulina Payne if you'd like to make a road trip to Houston some weekend. She is fantastic at both GFE and Sensual Domination, being the very embodiment of sensuality in both endeavors--as well as being a very well-educated professional who is very classy. She has also given lessons to some of the local ladies who want to get into the softer side of Domination/submission.

A few years ago I saw Hunter Grace there in the Austin area on 3 or 4 occasions and found her excellent at this type of play.

Any Austin kinksters have other recommendations in the Austin area?
complete silence not even a fan , use something steel very small and pointed ... NOT SHARP ... while she is standing blindfolded and do not let her know what it is . make her totally unaware of her surroundings and each time she makes a sound give her a firm spank as punishment and when you do place your finger over her lipsso she knows why she was spanked .
use it to follow her curves very slowly and dont miss any off them . pay close attention to her running it around her nipples and up her thighs , that should drive her crazy .
You might contact Just Jane in Austin for some help.
Glass dildoes are great for sensation play. Keep one in a bowl of ice water wrap one in a wet towel that's been microwaved a bit. Take turns running them both over those nipples that are so sensitive, tease her a bit lower with them as well. If she likes penetrative play the section of a warm dildo and then an act cold one for the next stroke is Fun! And, they're just so Hard, it's a very different sensation to latex or etc... Dildoes.
Happy playing...
Glass dildoes are great for sensation play. Keep one in a bowl of ice water wrap one in a wet towel that's been microwaved a bit. Take turns running them both over those nipples that are so sensitive, tease her a bit lower with them as well. If she likes penetrative play the section of a warm dildo and then an act cold one for the next stroke is Fun! And, they're just so Hard, it's a very different sensation to latex or etc... Dildoes.
Happy playing... Originally Posted by Katharine Butler

That is a sexy way to enjoy sensation play!
You can also try a soapy slippery massage blindfolded...only did this once...but it was awesome for both of us! Very sensual.
Thanks folks, some great ideas. Keep 'em coming! Seems I have a bit of shopping to do!
sensation play--
a soft hairbrush to run down her back
a peacock feather for tickling
ice cubes
a yardstick or slapper for a little stinging sensations
a fluffy mitten for massage
warm oil and cold oil for body rubs
hairclips for soft nipple play
YOU know your lady better than anyone...or SHOULD!
ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES!
How would a bunch of strangers know what she likes?
Every woman is different...just like every man is different...
ask her.
sensation play--
a soft hairbrush to run down her back
a peacock feather for tickling
ice cubes
a yardstick or slapper for a little stinging sensations
a fluffy mitten for massage
warm oil and cold oil for body rubs
hairclips for soft nipple play Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmm, I get the impression you've done this before! Thanks DR, great suggestions.
YOU know your lady better than anyone...or SHOULD!
ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES!
How would a bunch of strangers know what she likes?
Every woman is different...just like every man is different...
ask her. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
If it was that easy, I wouldn't need you people! LOL!

She is either coy about it, doesn't know herself, wants me to figure it out, isn't comfortable talking about it, I don't know, but she isn't much help. But y'all have given me some great ideas that I'm looking forward to putting into practice.
Any anticipation/soft/hard combo ought to work. Blinfolding helps a lot.
You and your lady need to do a double with a provider that's experienced in Kink...