Halloween

Seems like there should be an uptick in the AR posts today. My favorite fantasy as a teen was taken from an otherwise god-awful Italian movie but for one scene where a guy was being feasted on and ridden by three barely dressed female vampires, a blonde, a redhead, and a ravenhair.

Any other Halloween-style fantasies/encounters out there?
just simply a session wtih everyone masked can be SO incredible!
I luv luv luv vampires and gothic creatures!

and yes being masked and taken by a masked man would be so HOT!! {especially if he was in a devil costume} lol
one year I dressed up as a cheerleader for halloween an did my BF does that count?
I luv luv luv vampires Originally Posted by DallasRain
After seeing Underworlds with Kate beck... That sealed the deal for me and would love a vampire session... So fucking hot!!!!
A client gave me a movie where the main vampire had some horns on her head (which I thought looked cool).

His torture was to be bitten and ridden and forced to cum over and over.

Seems like there should be an uptick in the AR posts today. My favorite fantasy as a teen was taken from an otherwise god-awful Italian movie but for one scene where a guy was being feasted on and ridden by three barely dressed female vampires, a blonde, a redhead, and a ravenhair.

Any other Halloween-style fantasies/encounters out there? Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I used to leave the window slightly open in the hopes that a wickedly handsome vampire/succubus would come through and seduce me in whatever fashion they do these things.

I was always intrigued by the original Stoker's novel and read it a few times as a teenager.

Then, I read the "Witching Hour" by Ann Rice and there was a character in the novel that was a succubus of sorts that would seduce women while they were sleeping.

Sounded hot to me!

Does that count as a Halloween fantasy?
EW
I like the plane...
I guess I could get into a female vamp coming after me... or maybe a witch with a cane.
Can I have a bite?

i want to be ravished by a group of 6 naked female vampire clowns ...... does that count ?
LaStang & Ms E --that is so damn HOT!!!!

when i was a kid,I always pretended I was Morticia Adams and my Gomez would come along and seduce me away to be his forever....................lol --HE DID!