Pasties

Last time I traveled to Houston, ricks near the airport had the girls all wear pasties. Why is that? Are all clubs like that?

I was only in Houston for a short time and now have a client there so will be back monthly. So definitely looking for fun clubs that don't use pasties. But again, why is that a rule?

Curious.
  • Dad
  • 02-19-2011, 12:00 PM
Forget the SC this trip. Try the AMPs and agencies in Houston, probably among the best values in the States!
I have never partaken in an AMP or agency. Love the thrill of seeking extras in the club or OTC. But had not seen pasties in any club in years. Am curious as this rule.
Its an ordinance that's apparently been around for some time, but began being enforced under our previous communist mayor White's regime.

Dad is correct your better off checking out the Spa's . . . if you really want to see no pasties at a tit bar hit up the St. James its outside of city limits so the ordinance doesnt apply.
  • pyro
  • 02-19-2011, 07:49 PM
the club prolly had problems with its sob license. In order to keep the doors open the girls wear pasties or just cover the nipple in fleshtone latex. Temporarily a bikini bar. Usually in a few days the license issue is resolved and the boobies are free once again. You know, I once counted 87 boobies in a club. I know what you're thinking but I counted twice and got 87 both times. So there!
the club prolly had problems with its sob license. In order to keep the doors open the girls wear pasties or just cover the nipple in fleshtone latex. Temporarily a bikini bar. Usually in a few days the license issue is resolved and the boobies are free once again. You know, I once counted 87 boobies in a club. I know what you're thinking but I counted twice and got 87 both times. So there! Originally Posted by pyro
Man thats some observation right there lol!
If you want "extras" go to treasures........hot girls!!!!! Be willing to kick down heavy amounts of $$.....they start at 500 for extrs
  • pyro
  • 02-20-2011, 08:51 AM
must be the newbie-in-training rate
  • Dad
  • 02-20-2011, 09:08 AM
If you want "extras" go to treasures........hot girls!!!!! Be willing to kick down heavy amounts of $$.....they start at 500 for extrs Originally Posted by jazz1j
Welcome to the hobby!
You will find that most if not all the SCs in the city limits have girls wearing latex to cover their areolas. Also, you will see that they aren't wearing gstrings but brazillian thongs or even bigger. It's a rulel of an ordinance and all part of the city's managers personal agenda to rid the city SOBs.
thanks for the update. hadnt been to houston in a few years and the last time i was there the SCs were awesome. this time seemed different.
I HATE PASTIES AND 500 DOLLAR EXTRAS!