Activities: None-NOT A BLOODY F-N THING
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Black and Wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde at Hustler-firm body, nice B-cups and blonde hair

Barely Legal-athletic body, c-cups and black hair

Ricks-athletic body, C-cups and a wig
Recommendation: I’m giving all three clubs a solid NO FOR LACK OF EFFORTS
When in Nola I avoid the clubs in the Quarter. Visions on the east side once upon a time was fun, not sure these days.

If you ever make it to Atlanta, Follies daytime is a must.
Appreciate the info
The Quarter is getting slowly but surely Disneyfied. It's going to look like Time's Square in Nyc in another decade, watch. I was there all weekend before last. I have to say the whole no bra and panties trends in the females in the street was nice.
all those clubs above have strict lapdance rules now with bouncers hovering nearby.... penthouse is best bet for lap dances... topless with tits in your face and ass on your crotch...$20/song downstairs.... no bouncers bugging you mid erection.... $150 for 20 minutes upstairs is a good time also... just more tits in face and crotch bouncing....
all those clubs above have strict lapdance rules now with bouncers hovering nearby.... penthouse is best bet for lap dances... topless with tits in your face and ass on your crotch...$20/song downstairs.... no bouncers bugging you mid erection.... $150 for 20 minutes upstairs is a good time also... just more tits in face and crotch bouncing.... Originally Posted by whodat123
What's the door fee? Any other miscellaneous expenses?
What's the door fee? Any other miscellaneous expenses? Originally Posted by Raindog115
No door fee