Question For The Gents: Weekdays Vs. Weekends?

Hello gentlemen, I'm having trouble picking out dates for my upcoming tours. Care to offer your feedback? Do you hobby more on the weekday or weekend?

Thanks for your time!

xoxo Sophie
Good poll!
Weekdays.

Tigerbeemer
I love your pics Sophie. Very hot. I went to college in Denver and know from experience Colorado girls know how to have fun! Enjoy your visit here.
Only week days for me...
WEEKENDS for us Divorced or single guy's.
we have to WORK during the week t/y

CG
Weekdays for me. During the daytime.
Weekdays or weekends works for me, but prefer the weekdays.
  • bbkid
  • 06-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Weekdays for me. I think in all the years that I've hobbied, I've only "played" twice on a weekend.
Anytime works for me.
  • Trey
  • 06-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Weekdays for me. During the daytime. Originally Posted by boardman
Im the exact same.

I also love early morning if I could get a chick that would do an out call to me at like 8 or 9am and be on time she would be a keeper. I always want to get an early smash when im off like at 8 or 9 and when im done I roll over and go to sleep when they leave. Finding a girl that will actually get up that early to do so and arrive on time has never worked out, they always say ok no problem then they get to my home at 10-11 (chicks man). Still days are my thing.
weekdays.
Wow, thanks for all the great feedback! It looks like weekdays are most popular. I enjoy traveling on weekends so I can visit the strip clubs when I'm done for the night, but I'll be sure to include weekdays during my Houston visit as well.

Btw, Trey, 9AM is no problem for me. 8AM or before is what I start to consider "early". I love morning sessions because I feel so damned happy & productive with the rest of the day stretching before me, already having had my first good orgasm. And I think of all the poor poor people with office jobs who have battled rush hour that morning and are still chained to their desk for another 8 hrs. It keeps things in perspective and reminds me how lucky I am.

xoxo Sophie
Good poll! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Why, thank you!

And I think of all the poor poor people with office jobs who have battled rush hour that morning and are still chained to their desk for another 8 hrs. It keeps things in perspective and reminds me how lucky I am.

xoxo Sophie Originally Posted by SophieSimone

I would be happy to chain you to my desk on a weekday morning. Hell, I'd do it on a weekend morning, too.
extended lunch break....now thats what I call an catered appetite.