This really helps........

When scoping out a potential date I check reviews, ads, website, ect. but one thing that really helps is the "enjoys in private" at the bottom of the ladies P411 page.

Anyone else like this feature?

I think it takes away alot of the guessing, especially about MSOG and other things that might not be in an ad or on their webpage.
I prefer not knowing before I go in...........it adds to the adventure.
I am sure it is all true: walking on the beach, singing in the rain, feed the poor...etc.
That is part of the role play.
You're on a roll today HT
I thought he was referring to the activities which some girls allow to display, the list of acronyms that I thought every hobbyist wanted to know beforehand...

And yes, I like that. I wish more of the girls would allow them to show.
They are useful - I just wish you could search on the terms.
  • Coran
  • 06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
They are useful - I just wish you could search on the terms. Originally Posted by blowpop
Blowpop,

You can search by the terms, just go to advance search and enter the state and city and check which term you want to search.
It is useful and the advance search options are nice (you can even choose to exclude or to show only visiting providers), but it's not a substitute for a recent review or two . . . especially when the letters YMMV are part of the list.
I am sure it is all true: walking on the beach, singing in the rain, feed the poor...etc.
That is part of the role play. Originally Posted by Htowner

You forgot the part about puppies and kittens.
When scoping out a potential date I check reviews, ads, website, ect. but one thing that really helps is the "enjoys in private" at the bottom of the ladies P411 page.

Anyone else like this feature? Originally Posted by ObyDATY
I had not noticed this feature, but I will on my next visit.