Over/Under on the Forum getting shut down

• WTF
  • 09-15-2017, 04:27 PM
I say two months...

Maybe soon the only ones left are the ones bumping posts daily.
The rest don't care .
They let SLOBBRIN bump that horrible racist shit every day. I have no expectations that this forum will be shut down or reformed.

Just hopes.
The PIG is a one PIG wrecking crew. Maybe ECCIE will take the forum from him. I hope they do. Serves the PIG right.
Fuck you fat boy.

You're a minor speed bump with a major eating problems.
Fuck you fat boy.

You're a minor speed bump with a major eating problems. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a no good rotten PIG. shut this forum down. You can go fuck yourself. You reap what you sow.

FUCKED UP PIG
It's just my shift, EATLER.

The rest will be along pretty soon now, I betcha!
It's just my shift, EATLER.

The rest will be along pretty soon now, I betcha! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who cares. FAGGOT PIG
They won't close it down
They won't close it down Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I know, they would rather keep Asswipe in his pig sty.
I'll take the over ...although I'm not sure why we would want the forum to be shutdown.

I thought there would be some sort of resolution be now, or that the small handful of members who are continuing to spam the forum on a daily basis would be tired of doing it by now. I have underestimated them I guess, lol.

I was planning to just let this play out but since the option of changes is left open...

We may need to modify things a little as time goes on, but we will start with that premise. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
...we might have to make some adjustments if you guys can't figure whatever seems to be the problem that has caused all of this.
I'll take the over ...although I'm not sure why we would want the forum to be shutdown.

I thought there would be some sort of resolution be now, or that the small handful of members who are continuing to spam the forum on a daily basis would be tired of doing it by now. I have underestimated them I guess, lol.

I was planning to just let this play out but since the option of changes is left open...

...we might have to make some adjustments if you guys can't figure whatever seems to be the problem that has caused all of this. Originally Posted by JCM800
I don't think there was a problem, until a couple made it a problem. Then it went way to far. But whatever. Do what you think is right. Close it down for a period of time. Let some "people" have some time to think about it. You may have to pry the forum from Asswipes hooves. He thinks he controls it now.
I can live without it.
I can live without it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Some "people" can't.
Yes. Apparently so... sad, isnt it.