Paying it forward... a tribute to a couple of great ladies!!!

Over the years, the guys (and ladies) have always chimed in on threads, hijacked reviews and answered polls and said so many nice things about me. I'm wayyy overdue in 'paying it forward'... there is absolutely NO way I could BEGIN to thank everyone who has been here for me over the long haul but there ARE two exceptional ladies I want to bring to the light.

MissTThick (Greenville area) has always been just a super nice individual and I've recently found out some very personal things about her that makes her damn near 'human of the decade' to those whose lives she has touched. Don't ask, I won't tell. Just know she is an absolutely amazing, unselfish lady. In addition, last year she had a stray kitten show up on her doorstep and didn't want her dogs to eat it... and she knew I was a cat person. She drove about 45 minutes to meet me and give me that kitten. (Thanks alot, MissT, that damn thing has started having kittens now. ROFLMAO.)

The other lady is MariaElena (Tyler). I still have yet to meet her in person, but she and I text almost every day and she, too, has an interesting story to her life and path into being a companion. She is very warm-hearted, caring and has always kept in touch with me about my life's daily tragic b.s. (aka kids driving me nuts) and she is right there to boost my spirits and keep me focused. Maria, I'm still waiting on that Starbucks and body stockings!

Again, I cannot POSSIBLY thank everyone, but for some odd reason... today I had to stop the hustle and bustle for a few minutes and pay a little tribute to these gals. Girls, you rock!

Carry on now...
Vivian

Oh damn! Now I'm blushing AND crying! Thank you so much Vivian!

It wasn't MY dog I was worried about eating the kitty. It was the neighbor's chicken-killing monsters I was worried about. So glad you gave her a good home though. Bet her babies are beautiful at least lmao!

You are one of the most kind-hearted women I've ever met as well, Vivian. Don't sell yourself short by any means! And great! Now I've got to meet MariaElena lol.
(((((HUGS VIVIAN!!)))))

Now if the satellite will stay online long enough for me to post this... I'll be one happy camper.
Hats off to all the east texas ladies.
Be safe out here.
Play hard and live long.
Classy thing to do VIv !
It shows what a wonderful lady you are by stopping your very busy day to say what you did and it speaks volumes about how wonderful those ladies must be also..got to make sure one day to meet both of them myself now.
If they are anything like you we will have our hands full !!
You are one of the classiest ladies I have ever met. You are special.
WOW.....i really am speechless....girl, you KNOW that's almost impossible to do with me....

big hugs right back...you're truly one of a kind...

you know i will always be there for you as you have been for me...

and MissTThick...i'd love to meet you...maybe we can all meet at starbucks? my treat?

hugs,
mariaE
MissT and MariaE... you have been emrbaced by one of the finest people and truest ladies around. You have been blessed and I have to assume you are each blessings in your own right! Thank goodness Vi chooses to shine her light upon us! Blessings and peace upon you!
SOUPER <------Starbucks

Maybe we could all four meet
Two east Texas treasures....Vivian and MissT
Wildwooly, I adore your avatar. Where in the he!! is Bossier City??
HJones, YES she is!
Maria, get Viv on board and decide when/where/day/time and she'll contact me and I'll be there too.
AM and Pragmatist, tyvm.
Souper... you've been saying that for months hehehehe
Angus... what can I say? You're awesome and you know it.
'Bout time for a Misty visit!!
Angus... I tried to hook ya up with her yesterday! If you didn't take advantage of the opportunity, I hope your balls throb all day long today!

Sincerely,
Madam Vivian (lol inside joke)
Thanks for the effort Viv...summer vacation too many people around screw up. Balls are throbbing...need a Viv visit too!
You know they won't Viv. He has a hand... two even.
Viv and Misty can make blue throbbers....red saggy hangers! lol My hands work but more fun with some helping hands too...and red lips!