Friendly advise...

I was just asked what my rate is for a half hour and am I available now, by someone I don't even know.

Guys I'm not that kind of provider.
I give a wonderful experience to awesome men, who do the same for me. I don't see the hit it and run type of guys. If you're looking for a half hour without being screened then your wasting your time with me. In fact I find it rather offensive to have someone get in touch with me like that.
Please don't waste my time as I sure don't want to waste your time.
Also if you are in the habit of seeing SW's then I'm NOT the one for you.
Just a little friendly advice...
Do your homework BEFORE you contact the lady!
There are threads on ECCIE that tell you the RIGHT way to contact the ladies, read...read...read them. It will only help you instead of hurt you.
Thank you to the men that have written the CORRECT way to approach a provider. We appreciate you!
I won't see anyone without screening them first!!!

Have a GREAT day everyone.
Why don't you just tell them that instead of posting a thread on it?
I did, but since it's happened more than a few times I thought I'd post that I don't do those kind of dates.
That way they don't end up wasting their time, when they can be looking elsewhere.
Shayla , You can reach a lot more people in a thread that way as June states you don't waste each others time
Makes life easier for all
OK, I know this has nothing to do with the thread. BUT, Shayla I'm in lust with you.

OK, back to the thread.

June: I commend you on bringing to the attention of some of the newer gents that research is easy; it should be done BEFORE contacting a provider; and it saves everyone's time.

Did I manage to hijack and then redirect the thread?

HID
LOL you did a wonderful job! I have to agree with you, she is a lovely looking lady as is SNL!

It never hurts to give a reminder to the new gents that there are right and wrong ways to approach the ladies. If they want a positive response from provider's then the first thing they need to do is learn how to make us feel safe with their first contact, not make us feel like they might be LE, trying to get us to take the bait. An "instant date with no screening" does not make us feel safe. Getting on our bad side right off the bat will not get them the desired results. So with that in mind, I posted this thread, not to bash anyone or make anyone feel bad. Like it states, just some "friendly advise" to the newbies.

I'm not the jealous type so if you gents and ladies want to comment on the two beauties that posted to my thread, I'm okay with that, wink.
Have fun out there people, but be safe!
oops double post, sorry about that. My pc went out on me, grin.
I'm not the jealous type so if you gents and ladies want to comment on the two beauties that posted to my thread, I'm okay with that, wink.
Have fun out there people, but be safe! Originally Posted by junesetx
You mean I'm a beauty??? roflmao!

HID
ROFLMAO I've never seen you sugar but you seem like a sweety...as to a beauty, well I'll let the guys weigh in on that one, wink. I want to see your reviews!!! OMG, my side hurts from laughing so hard.
I did, but since it's happened more than a few times I thought I'd post that I don't do those kind of dates.
That way they don't end up wasting their time, when they can be looking elsewhere. Originally Posted by junesetx
Fair enough.

OK, I know this has nothing to do with the thread. BUT, Shayla I'm in lust with you.

OK, back to the thread.

June: I commend you on bringing to the attention of some of the newer gents that research is easy; it should be done BEFORE contacting a provider; and it saves everyone's time.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
LOL HID, I think you got an answer sugar, wink.
Lighting the candles, playing some soft sexy background music...

I hijacked my own thread lol. Putting it back on track.
This is one way for you guys to let the ladies know you're interested in them. Good show HID, you set a great example! And it doesn't scare us ladies, in fact it's a charming way to get our attention. Flirting is fun!
also am in lust with shayla. that combination of face and body is to die for and if i ever hear that sexy canadian accent i think i will expolde right there. god i hope she visits toronto or niagara fallls soon. now back to the thread, what i think providers often forget is we find ourselves horny, aroused and excited without warning and at the sperm of the moment. often its not on our mind to book someone a week from wednesday but rather to take care of a need that has arisen at the moment. if we are able to find someone to fill our desires great if not once we take matters into our own hands the need for a companion goes down a great deal [ as opposed to the need for a companion that goes down a great deal].

OK, back to the thread.

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
We understand that need, that's why we're here. But if we can understand your needs then we expect you to understand our needs as well. And newbies contacting us for things that we don't offer, and with no screening does not get you what you need.
It's not okay to be selfish about your needs and throw our needs to the wind. We count too. And one thing the newbies don't want to do is create a bad name for themselves with the women. That will get them nowhere fast and that only leaves them Rosie to "hand"le their needs. (pun intended, grin)
To each their own. I don't mind the last minute appointments, personally. Then again, the screening process in Canada isn't nearly as intense as the U.S.
As for you petiteassman, I think a speciall trip to my LEASE favourite place (Ontario) is in order for you.
On a totally different note. Shayla come to visit us in the US. MAinly the Lone star state.
AM out......