It seems like there are some clients that put up bad things on local bmt providers

To set the story straight this is Mz cali summers and Mz. dakoda we in the bmt area as a provider we can never get all 100% reveiws but we always try lately we see a ton of girls showing up tring to bring down the donations and we try to stick with our set donations . we dont cater to all fetishesbut some we do. if when we get to your place and you are rude and our safety is a risk we will leave now we spent time to travel and book your appt s we should get our donation like any other provider. so i think i speak for all providers please give respect and you will gett 100% .

thank you for reading and look forward in seeing you in the future

cali summers and Mz dakoda
409-779-7644
Dude.... Wow... I am at a loss for words.... But, good luck with that....!!!!
Ladies....capitalization and punctuation is your friend! Also, sometimes the truth just hurts.

MM
C&D I have been watching you guys for a while and waiting for a review. My hesitation in scheduling is lack of reviews and or info. For me quality of service is more important than looks of a provider I would much rather see a MILF with a rockin attitude than a youngster with a bad one
Things I look for on a menu are BBBJ CIM FUMA Toys and MSOG I like it when my provider is smiling, and having a genuinely good time. What I am not looking for is girls with issues where something is calling them to hurry up and finish a session. I once had substance abuse issues myself along time ago in another life and I really not looking to expose myself to that kinda mess. Thats the beauty of this board it allows us to screen one another and helps us be informed of one another expectations and all that goes with that.
the point I am getting to is I do not know anything about you guys at all. I was a member of another now gone board in 05 when it closed I moved here as well as others and I have not seen anything other than a few inquires in the iso section and rumor reply's .
If you guys are for real come on and join this community and establish yourself here. I would love to have another local option, also if there are reviews out there of u guys by well established members of any board i would love to see them

Good luck

J
too few providers in the area as it is. i think if they got provider verified on here they would boost their sales.
too few providers in the area as it is. i think if they got provider verified on here they would boost their sales. Originally Posted by delayed_action
Indeed, These boards are a wonderful thing. They help us ALL in the hobby world know whats going on, Whats good, Who's bad and where to stay out of. These boards help providers make a living with their hobby and they learn off of their mistakes they make. Iv'e seen a shit load of SW that were soo fucking beautiful and nice yet they take 20$ pops when with the right set up and determination they could easily triple their costs in a much safer environment. Its called Elbow Grease, You have to work for the money not take risks such as getting into that car and hoping its not LE.. Do your screening and your rewards will be bountiful.