Bike wash benefit!!!!

Hey guys I'm doing a bikini bike wash for my friend. She got hit by a car on her bike a month ago and suffered some massive injuries. Bbq Plates are six bucks plus I'll be there washing shit!!!! If interested call me 8305429772
I hope your friend is doing okay?
Hey, I'll buy a plate.
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting but is old be happy to help your friend. Maybe we can take of both this week.
So burnt!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2015-06-28_22.25.17.jpg (811.1 KB, 328 views)
Ouch
I hope the guy in the car stopped to render aid. If not, I hope someone catches the sucker. I, too, had a friend hit by a car while riding a bike - lay in the road for almost three hours before someone came by and stopped to assist. Before you ask - he rides in the very early morning well before dawn. Had reflectors, bright clothing, lights. Really messed him up!

Hope your friend is okay!
Thanks you guys we raised almost 2 grand for her bills!!! Well worth turning into a giant blister! I'll keep you posted on the next one
sorry I missed this, always willing help Johns and Doe's during any fundraising needs, except girl scout cookies. Sorry to girl scouts, but any service member will tell them when even marines who have been eating MRE's and digging the bed they will sleep in refuse girl scout cookies, well maybe you need a new fundraising campaign. Seriously though- pls message if your still selling.
New fund raiser-- I will donate $100 to rub aloe Vera on your sunburn and more to have you rub me.
Shoot me a PM if your interested.
Hey Quinci, sorry I missed this. Hope your friend is doing better and hope you don't peel much. Sunburns suck, asshole drivers suck more. PM me if there is anything I can do this late...
It's cool friend!! Thanks all you guys for being so supportive!! Devona's family set up a go fund me too!