When I'm curious, I just ask.

Mine means I like playing with photoshop and painter and I originally chose this handle to go along with a favorite photo of a lion I used to use as an avatar. I've changed from time to time, but always keep the lion in some form.

Here's the previous one I used as well as the original version of Lindsey Lacey's avatar (I didn't take the original photo, just did the post processing on this one). But this is the way I saw her after we met. This lead to her allowing me to photograph her many times which has been an absolute blast!

http://pimpandhost.com/album/742835-Public.html
Password: Public
Some are self explanatory.
Some are self explanatory. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I don't know why, but I laugh my ass off every time I see the pink panther gettin' it.........
I miss "The Dali Lamma" from Houston on the "old forum", he had some great avatars.

+1 on the dearhunter, great avatar.
I miss "The Dali Lamma" from Houston on the "old forum", he had some great avatars.

+1 on the dearhunter, great avatar. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
you have any other girlie pictures to post?
you have any other girlie pictures to post? Originally Posted by Marshall
See the link in my earlier post. That's the "lion's share" of what I've done.
See the link in my earlier post. That's the "lion's share" of what I've done. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
you should do some of the ladies around here........their pictures that is
you should do some of the ladies around here........their pictures that is Originally Posted by Marshall
Nothing but time, money, location, and their better taste prevent. . . either!
Thanks,
Nothing but time, money, location, and their better taste prevent. . . either!
Thanks, Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I thought you were going to give me a good excuse......there's a couple of honeys I wouldn't mind seeing better pictures of.......
The picture (of me) on my avatar was taken by a client. The hotel was right on the beach. We had just finished ...... watching TV and he looked at me and said "Let's take pictures". We had a mini photo-shoot. It was fun! Good times!
Mine.....well, should explain itself just fine. I'm really as sweet as a kitten and I do....bad things.
I rotate mine between pics of me, Max Hardcore, Hank Williams Sr, Joel Peter Witkin, and now Napoleon. Depends on my mood. I am getting the full Napoleon pic tattooed on me soon. Cheese,but each pic represents a part of who I am.
Mine is a pic of myself, but often changes depending on my mood lol..
Mine is a pic of myself, but often changes depending on my mood lol.. Originally Posted by Valerie

I love your photos valerie!! they are awesome!! you looK beautiful and stunning, great body!