Magic ball

Anyone know where I can find the dancer Cr*st*l from St. James? She fucked my buddy

and I need to find her but I haven't seen her when I go in.
No one is going to help you on a revenge quest to cause harm to a stripper. You are on your own.
No one is going to help you on a revenge quest to cause harm to a stripper. You are on your own. Originally Posted by mynameismudd
Yep.

OP blame your buddy for letting that chick fuck him over.
OP, did she fuck him, or fuck him over?
Good question...
No I WANT TO FUCK HER TOO �� y'all got it wrong
Yep.

OP blame your buddy for letting that chick fuck him over. Originally Posted by kerwil62

Hahaha nah man I want to fuck her too 😂 that's why I'm trying to find her bro. She always busy and he didn't get her number after he was done so now I'm here like fuck man
Hahaha nah man I want to fuck her too 😂 that's why I'm trying to find her bro. She always busy and he didn't get her number after he was done so now I'm here like fuck man Originally Posted by prowler97
Man you know these chicks don’t stay at one club long.

The thing is, you wanna fuck her but later on possibly at another spot you might fuck one that looks better than the chick you’re looking for.

Also my bad for saying she fucked your buddy over. Maybe the pussy wasn’t good and he never bothered to get her number.
lol whoever edits this didn't do a good job. if you guys moused over the link you can still clearly see the number 500 there. that's too much for any girl at st james if you ask me. would look elsewhere.

wonder if the OP edited that or a mod did? but something is jacked up
No I WANT TO FUCK HER TOO �� y'all got it wrong Originally Posted by prowler97

That was what I was picturing, could not understand why you were getting such heavy, dark response. If you find her, want to tag team her?
Not a review, moved.
I was wondering why y'all were giving this guy shit! I read the meaning correctly the first time. She gave his buddy some pussy and now he wants some off her too.
Ask your buddy
Anyone know where I can find the dancer Cr*st*l from St. James? She fucked my buddy

and I need to find her but I haven't seen her when I go in. Originally Posted by prowler97
Describe her, these girls move around from club to club all the time & there's about 20 Cr*st*ls stripping in Houston at the moment.
At 6:41 today? I need your stripper tracker or is there one online?

Lol Marcellus