Gretchen Whitmer would destroy Crooked Donnie by 20 points

But will Joe do the right thing and hand her his delegates?

Let's wait and see.
Gretchen? Lol

Ya right... if u polled Noone but lefty extremists

My God. And Joe Joe ain't given up his throne
Ya right... if u polled Noone but lefty extremists Originally Posted by chizzy
She beat the dogshit out of the MAGA bitch that ran against her in 2022. You Trump-Tards lost control of the MI statehouse to her as well LOL.

Just imagine the beating she could inflict on Lying Crooked Donnie once she locks down the white suburban women voters in Philly and Detroit.

Raper Donnie would voluntarily report to prison after dealing with a tough lady like that
Bring her on. Palease!!!!!!
Bring her on. Palease!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
LOL, just like MAGA-Tards begging to run against Biden in 2020

Right wingers are too stupid to know when they got a guaranteed loss comin' their way!
LOL, just like MAGA-Tards begging to run against Biden in 2020

Right wingers are too stupid to know when they got a guaranteed loss comin' their way! Originally Posted by InseminatorK
You have it assbackwards.,

But thank you valued poster!!!

Oh wait, my bad, you’re not a valued poster yet!!!!

BAHAHAHA

BTW, Whitmer is a major cunt.
You have it assbackwards.,

But thank you valued poster!!!

Oh wait, my bad, you’re not a valued poster yet!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
LOL --- you MAGA-Tard Cocksuckers are scared of the just the prospect of Whitmer on the ballot --- she'll put ALL you smelly trailer-trash Trump Rats in prison and there WON'T BE A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT --- keep cryin' and BE SCARED cuz Big Gretch is comin' for Crooked Donnie

LOL --- you MAGA-Tard Cocksuckers are scared of the just the prospect of Whitmer on the ballot --- she'll put ALL you smelly trailer-trash Trump Rats in prison and there WON'T BE A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT --- keep cryin' and BE SCARED cuz Big Gretch is comin' for Crooked Donnie

Originally Posted by InseminatorK
Some good reading

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
But will Joe do the right thing and hand her his delegates?

Let's wait and see. Originally Posted by InseminatorK
... How will she "destroy Trump" when the American voters
discover that Whitmer and the FBI concocted that phony
"Kidnapping attempt"...

The Voters WON'T support her - they'll LAUGH at her.

So that's that...

#### Salty
win by 20 huh?

well an article from newsweek, no even close to being right sided shows trump would win easily against your star girl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...f5c4d886&ei=89
... How will she "destroy Trump" when the American voters
discover that Whitmer and the FBI concocted that phony
"Kidnapping attempt"...

The Voters WON'T support her - they'll LAUGH at her.

So that's that...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
So why are ALL you MAGA Rodents so scared of her?

None of you can answer that simple question. She OWNS YOU.
win by 20 huh?

well an article from newsweek, no even close to being right sided shows trump would win easily against your star girl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...f5c4d886&ei=89 Originally Posted by chizzy
Big Gretch herself thinks she can beat Lying Felon Donnie. And you know who else thought he could beat Crooked Donnie? Joe Biden in 2020.

I rest my case. MAGAs would be shitting their pants when Whitner decides to run for Prez. That day is coming SOON.
Big Gretch herself thinks she can beat Lying Felon Donnie. And you know who else thought he could beat Crooked Donnie? Joe Biden in 2020.

I rest my case. MAGAs would be shitting their pants when Whitner decides to run for Prez. That day is coming SOON. Originally Posted by InseminatorK
im glad you rest your case since your "case" is not backed up by any facts or figures except your opinion lol
im glad you rest your case since your "case" is not backed up by any facts or figures except your opinion lol Originally Posted by chizzy
And the only thing that MAGA Rodents can offer up is highly-biased polls from Fox Fake News to support their false claims LOL
And the only thing that MAGA Rodents can offer up is highly-biased polls from Fox Fake News to support their false claims LOL Originally Posted by InseminatorK
Maybe u have a problem with reading comprehension but that poll wasn't a fox or right wing poll. Nah, u didn't even look at it....just here to stir shit lol