Cant remember her name

I was hoping someone might be able to help.

I saw a Mistress (and if you are out there I am so sorry for forgetting your name and if we ssee each other again i know i will start off in trouble) who was in a house in far north dallas.

I remember exactly where she was (and wont post it per the rules) but if anyoen can help me i'd love to search for her again and see her again.

She was caucasian and I believe in her 30ies.

We did some light bondage, toy play and then for the first time for me some CBT and we finsihed off with a PSE finish.

Any help or PM would be appreacited. I have an itch to see her again but for some reason i dont remember where i put her info and didnt do a review of her (shame on me)
You cannot give an address but you can be more specific than you've been. North Dallas and in her mid 30's could be anyone!

More information would help. Hair color. Dungeon? What did she wear? Was she an actual Domme or was she a sex worker who did Domme and fetish work.

Do you remember what type of room that she had? One lady has a well known "Red Room", in which I hope to see on day!

This will help!

Elisabeth
How about a general location. Nearest main intersection? As Elizabeth said a little more info would be good.
She was off George Bush and Coit and she was in a house.

It was not a dungeon but her room had all of the necessary toys.

She was not a pro-domme though.
Not sure if you got an answer yet but was it maybe this one?

http://dallas.backpage.com/Dominatio...ea-29/12249597
PM Sent
Thanks, I intended to do that do not know why I posted it. I guess it was a minor brain fart!
I don't know the lady, but it seems she is a provider who does kink.