Democratic Cngressman steals Popes glass...

and this is right up Nazi Baby Killers alley. A liberal democrat who steals the glass the Pope was drinking (water) out of and is using it to sprinkle on his grandchildren. Our resident stalking, Faux Bro, DEVOUT atheist should be bursting into flames about now. His head should be exploding and his ass will regurgitate all those late night deposits when he reads this. At least, that is my hope. Of course, NBK is probably an employee of Cass Sunstein who made the claim (while working for Obama) of wanting to plant operatives all over the Internet to monitor, challenge, and lead the debate the way the democrats want to see it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dchildren.html
I
and this is right up Nazi Baby Killers alley. A liberal democrat who steals the glass the Pope was drinking (water) out of and is using it to sprinkle on his grandchildren. Our resident stalking, Faux Bro, DEVOUT atheist should be bursting into flames about now. His head should be exploding and his ass will regurgitate all those late night deposits when he reads this. At least, that is my hope. Of course, NBK is probably an employee of Cass Sunstein who made the claim (while working for Obama) of wanting to plant operatives all over the Internet to monitor, challenge, and lead the debate the way the democrats want to see it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dchildren.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It makes no difference whether this guy is a Democrat or a Republican. The headline should be, "Idiot thinks drinking from same glass as the Pope is something special".

Did anybody see this guy in the bathroom after the Pope took a dump? If Pope spit and water is holy, think of the power in a chunk of "Pope turd".

Get a Fukin' life. This is 2015 AD, Not 1215 AD.
It makes no difference whether this guy is a Democrat or a Republica. The headline should be, "Idiot thinks drinking from same glass as the Pope is something special".

Get a Fukin' life. This is 2015 AD, Not 1215 AD. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Exactly.

Jim
OH! I like your take. I missed that.....however, if you plated it in gold with a certificate of authenticity....it could be, it would be worth a fortune.
I

It makes no difference whether this guy is a Democrat or a Republican. The headline should be, "Idiot thinks drinking from same glass as the Pope is something special".

Did anybody see this guy in the bathroom after the Pope took a dump? If Pope spit and water is holy, think of the power in a chunk of "Pope turd".

Get a Fukin' life. This is 2015 AD, Not 1215 AD. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Admiral Turd Cutter should take your advice. Get a fucking life, jizzmonkey. Nobody gives a goddamn about some glass. You and your operatives can get back to your saturday morning reacharound right about now. The only flames are coming from you flaming faggots.
Admiral Turd Cutter should take your advice. Get a fucking life, jizzmonkey. Nobody gives a goddamn about some glass. You and your operatives can get back to your saturday morning reacharound right about now. The only flames are coming from you flaming faggots. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So says the Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Maricona of the Ozarks ! Swish on woomby !
So says the Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Maricona of the Ozarks ! Swish on woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go fuck yourself. I'm sure you've got some lawns to cut. Saturday is your biggest day, right puto?