gov. greg abbott tells Austin to clean up its mess

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ss-or-he-will/

looks like the TX gov is tired of Austin's homeless problem with litter and filth.

he's given them 1 month to clean it up.

talk about wow.
Having lived in California I can say the bums will overwhelm you if you do not tell them to get their minds right.

However, California deserves the bums so we should let them sink under all the shit and send them more bums since they have ruined the best real estate (weather wise) in the whole world.
Having lived in California I can say the bums will overwhelm you if you do not tell them to get their minds right.

However, California deserves the bums so we should let them sink under all the shit and send them more bums since they have ruined the best real estate (weather wise) in the whole world. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Other than not focusing on the "shit" problem, South Park had an episode over 10 years ago that was already starting to reflect homeless problem and what can happen.

If you can find it, check out "Night of the Living Homeless". It's eerily true and prescient.
The Gourds wrote a song about Austin's weirdness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H780rt6O8sI
Buy bus tickets to Montana
I don't get it. It's like Austin has no common sense. I mean zero. Anybody with a brain in their head knew this was going to be a disaster from the moment that idiot mayor implemented it. Unreal.
^^^^ Liberals , Progressives ^^^^ They live in a alternate reality
Our stupid city council sent a delegation to LA and Seattle to look at how they handle the homeless and addiction.

Guess the powers that be want to BE just like them.
VERY FUNNY how none of ya'll will see the homeless tents and structures littered all over Austin in any media outlet! But they're everywhere! With rings of trash around each site!
VERY FUNNY how none of ya'll will see the homeless tents and structures littered all over Austin in any media outlet! But they're everywhere! With rings of trash around each site! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, Austin is often touted as how Texas will be converted to blue by the progressives.
I don't get it. It's like Austin has no common sense. I mean zero. Anybody with a brain in their head knew this was going to be a disaster from the moment that idiot mayor implemented it. Unreal. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
DPST's can be some real stupid motherfuckers...
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 11:00 AM
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ss-or-he-will/

looks like the TX gov is tired of Austin's homeless problem with litter and filth.

he's given them 1 month to clean it up.

talk about wow. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What is the Gov's solution?

Are they going to make homelessness against the law?

Are they going to fill the ails with the homeless?

You're a serious poster when your not posting JFK nonsense....what is the solution?

What is the Gov's solution?

Are they going to make homelessness against the law?

Are they going to fill the ails with the homeless?

You're a serious poster when your not posting JFK nonsense....what is the solution?

Originally Posted by WTFag
well dipshit you can start a trash business hire the homeless to clean up their own shit
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 05:51 PM
well dipshit you can start a trash business hire the homeless to clean up their own shit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
That's not a bad idea....are you looking for a job?

That's not a bad idea....are you looking for a job?

Originally Posted by WTF

i suggest Napalm and flame throwers .. what do you thinck about that??