Keep getting ghosted by petitehardcoregoddess...

No opinions just a few facts for guys like me that just travel through the area every once in a while. I have tried on four separate occasions over the last 4 months to meet with her. I usually make contact around 6:00 p.m. the night before because it will be a bit of a drive for me to get there and I want to confirm it she'll be around. Three of the four times she answered those texts within a half hour and it said that we can meet in the next afternoon. Typically around 2:00 p.m. I always felt up with a statement that I would confirm about an hour out to make sure everything was fine. She always stated that sounded good. Every time, the next day would come and I would try to confirm. And I would always be a ghost. I would never hear back even though I had driven most the way to Kansas City just to see her.

She seems awesome and I would love to see her, but I just wanted to share the information for the other hobbyists that if you're counting on one thing because you're just passing through this is what has occurred to me with her.
I tend to think she is a bit spacey. I’ve seen her before and had a great time. She invited me over the next day for another visit but I was headed back out of town. A few weeks later I reached out as per her instructions and it was like we’d never met before. I refreshed her memory which helped her but then when it came to making the appointment she would tell me to come over now but could never get where her place was. She’d go silent then 2 hours later ask me if I’m coming and then the same thing she would not reply. I didn’t end up seeing anyone at all that trip which was a bummer all around because now I have no desire to see her!
You all can come see me"ornery grin*
I would never treat you that way ❤️
No opinions just a few facts for guys like me that just travel through the area every once in a while. I have tried on four separate occasions over the last 4 months to meet with her. I usually make contact around 6:00 p.m. the night before because it will be a bit of a drive for me to get there and I want to confirm it she'll be around. Three of the four times she answered those texts within a half hour and it said that we can meet in the next afternoon. Typically around 2:00 p.m. I always felt up with a statement that I would confirm about an hour out to make sure everything was fine. She always stated that sounded good. Every time, the next day would come and I would try to confirm. And I would always be a ghost. I would never hear back even though I had driven most the way to Kansas City just to see her.

She seems awesome and I would love to see her, but I just wanted to share the information for the other hobbyists that if you're counting on one thing because you're just passing through this is what has occurred to me with her. Originally Posted by Fortherestofus
My self centered opinion just move on. For her asking rate you can do far better in all feonts i ve seen 6 different providers in kc and never had that issue. These ladies that have committed here are by far better. Just my two cents
Why do you give a girl multiple chances to ghost you?
I'm in town
xxx