irs arming themselves with assault weapons

Anyone paying attention to this?

Yes the irs has armed themselves with assault weapons and stock piled ammo. For what?
All an irs agent should have are #2 pencils!
But its not okay for citizens to have these same weapons.
America.... Wake up! dems know Americans are fed up! The govt is arming itself against YOU!
Pay attention.
https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/gop-de...s-enforcement/

The Inflation Reduction Act Unleashes A Tougher IRS - Forbeshttps://www.forbes.com › robertwood › 2022/08/08 › i...
Aug 8, 2022 — Only the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS can carry guns, but the IRS has been buying more guns and ammunition in recent years, https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertw...-irs-on-taxes/
Its getting scarry real folks! Citizens shouldnt have guns but the govt can?
Weve seen this playbook before with the worst of dictators and fallen democracies. We cannot let this get any further.......
It’s really scary. Citizens can’t have nukes but the govt can. Oh no.
It’s really scary. Citizens can’t have nukes but the govt can. Oh no. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Typical sarcasm when dems cant debate the truth. Get new material.

dems can build walls and have guns for protection but law abiding citizens cant.
What you typed needs no real debate due to its level of stupidity. Hence the sarcastic response.
Sir! Why should so called accountants have these "deadly" weapons? With an absurd amount of ammo?
Defund the police but heavily arm rogue govt agencies.
dem mantra!
Typical sarcasm when dems cant debate the truth. Get new material.

dems can build walls and have guns for protection but law abiding citizens cant. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Cant debate that!^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its getting scarry real folks! Citizens shouldnt have guns but the govt can?
Weve seen this playbook before with the worst of dictators and fallen democracies. We cannot let this get any further....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Cant debate that history is repeating itself!

Its 40-0 luv

Im serving aces
Looks like a one-man discussion there. Make that rant.

Why should the IRS be less locked and loaded than half the people in this forum claim to be?

Wasn’t someone talking about “going to war” on here yesterday?

Sounds like you’re ready to start stocking up on bottled water and tuna fish.
Looks like a one-man discussion there. Make that rant.

Why should the IRS be less locked and loaded than half the people in this forum claim to be?

Wasn’t someone talking about “going to war” on here yesterday?

Sounds like you’re ready to start stocking up on bottled water and tuna fish. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

A better question is why the irs is armed at all?
And when the point is made and there can be no truthful rebuttal...

Game set match

And Yssup. You know its Dr. Pepper snuff and individually wrapped fried pies for me.
I could go for an individually wrapped fried pie long about now. Sweet potato or cherry.

But I suppose they’re arming themselves to defend against violence. Isn’t that shit in the Constitution?
I could go for an individually wrapped fried pie long about now. Sweet potato or cherry.

But I suppose they’re arming themselves to defend against violence. Isn’t that shit in the Constitution? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ummm kinda sorta

The second is an individual right to have firearms. That right is given to U.S. citizens to protect themselves against all enemies foreign or domestic. And to rise up and fight a tyrannical govt.
And I gave a like for the fried pie reply!
Remember Kri-Pax fried pies? Houston brand. The best.

I may have left a few in my backyard fallout shelter when we moved to Austin.
How many pencils did it take to finally corner Capone?
Loved how Sean Connery wielded the #2 sharp point in the movie.