Phone Carriers

I was wondering if anyone knows if LE usually uses Google Voice when they call you or is it safe to take people from google voice? I get alot of calls from google voice and I never take them but I was wondering if this is the right thing or not any suggestions?
I've heard bad things about Google Voice. Supposedly, it can sync with your personal number & contacts & give out your personal info. I've never tried using it though.

I use a throw away/pay as you go phone as my hobby phone. It's nothing fancy, but the number isn't tied to my name & it's cheap.
But I mean as far as them calling you from google voice do you think its safe or is it known for LE... I use to know this guy that came and seen me and he showed me he worked for HPD but he said he hobbyed and he told me they use google voice but I dont know what to believe really...
Anyone can use any phone carrier or phone number they want for anything.

Google voice is a free service unless you want to make international calls. Sometimes it has glitches. It's an internet number.

Some hobbyists use Google Voice so they don't have to buy another phone to hobby from.

I use Google Voice for my own personal business. I've used it for years since it was Grand Central before Google bought them out.

I would say Google Voice is safe to accept calls or to call someone back that has Google Voice.

Screen as you normally would in other ways if you can't verify a phone number.

Good luck, hon.
vumber.com nuff said.
vumber.com nuff said. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

I am not talking about me calling I mean if someone calls me from google voice
I think it is safe. There was a thread a while back the praised Google Voice. I was tempted to try it but it is too complicated to setup. Using a throw away phone is much more easier for me.
Internet protocol voice transmission is the most unsafe type on the market but it is the cheapest. Magic Jack anyone. lol
If anyone ever needs help setting up Google Voice just let me know.

As for receiving calls from Google Voice subscribers - you are fine. Just screen as usual.
If anyone ever needs help setting up Google Voice just let me know.

As for receiving calls from Google Voice subscribers - you are fine. Just screen as usual. Originally Posted by Tori Hastings
I looked at your other post about Google Voice and reset my settings. Thanks for posting the information!!!
Gigi,

You're so welcome, hon. Let me know if you wanna know anything else about it. It really is an awesome service.
Cops will use anything available to them. So I would just assume yes they are. Screen,screen, and screen.