Thanksgiving Day Football

Tomorrow the New Orleans Saints take on the Dallas Cowboys. I have always watched football on Thanksgiving Day but tomorrow will be much more exciting.

The Cowboys under Jason Garrett looked like they thought they were a real football team when they played the Giants. Has anyone told them they are 3-7 in a division where they have no chance? Cowboys are the best team with the worst record, a lot of talent that was not utilized correctly.

That being said, the Saints are certainly in the hunt for the playoffs at 7-3, someone had to remind them they were a real football team with losses to Cardinals and Browns, WTF?! A team with a lot of talent that seems to be hungry again.

Should be a great game, I think everyone knows who I am pulling for!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!! Who Dat!!!!

We have to score touchdowns because we have a kicker we cannot rely on. He did a great job last year for us and I appreciate that. But this is a new year and even for extra points I get nervous. Hartley has the ability, he proved that last year, he just needs to get his head out of his ass or he will find himself in the unemployment line.

Saints all the way Baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Who dat---wooohoooooooooooo!!!!!