Seduction...Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

I see a lot of discussion about multiple pops or numbers of sessions, etc., but I am not really a quantity over quality type. I know some people have items they have to check off their lists and are all about just getting in and out and getting the job done, but...

To me, I feel like the thing that I look forward to most is the compelling erotic seduction. I realized that to me this is most important aspect of it all and what I look forward to most when I have playtime.

I love the soft caress of hands down my neck and spine, playing with my hair, and leaving those tingles across my skin. I love the feeling of being naked and feeling skin rubbing and sliding against skin and the soft warmth of it. I love that warm horny feeling of getting all worked up and the feeling of holding and grabbing someone with passion.

This is what really excites me. I love that feeling of being raptured and taken and feeling so much ecstasy that I forget what time it is or what else I have to do that day, like I have just been taken to a completely different place outside this world.

I could spend forever lingering in that feeling of just letting go in such sweet easygoing ecstasy.

Have you ever had that feeling where the seduction just feels so good that you never want to leave?

Or maybe it's a me thing? How many other people just really love that feeling of letting go?
I can't speak for anyone else but I have to agree with you. Maybe it's my age but I seek companionship for my hour or two in the sun. When I was younger it was more about ME. Now not so much.
I want the things and feelings I felt when I was young.....doesn't matter that it's not real...I still want them.
Maybe that's a curse of getting old but so be it.

Katie.....this is an excellent thread although many may not respond. I'm thinking that I have been chasing the wrong things here. I'm going to change directions

Thank you
Change direction?

Oh no, am I running people off? LOL
I used to see a provider here who has since retired. I strictly saw her for bbbj about 4 to 5 times a month. Her passion and IOP for the moment were unreal. It was not just a quick bj and go. She really gave me the feeling that she was very pleased to pleasure me and took her time in doing so. I have been searching for her replacement since she left but have yet to come across anyone who gives me that feeling in the moment. I get what youre saying for sure.
Change direction?

Oh no, am I running people off? LOL Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

No, you're not running people off........however this can be a very good thread and when I figure out what I want to post, without my post being as long as War and Peace, I will post.
Tbone messaged me and explained what he meant. I thought maybe he meant changing directions like leaving, lol.

I would love to hear your thoughts DJ, I always love your posts.
One of the more important things in this hobby is illusion. The illusion to allow the provider to make the gentleman to feel like he is the most important thing in the world. This also allows a man's ego to also be fulfilled along with his physical needs.

In this context, being a provider is one who can be a guide to the man. So, IMHO a provider provides more than the physical needs.

There are numerous reasons why a mature provider has it over some 18-21 year old hotty. One is that the mature provider realizes that men get older and don't have the body the younger girls my desire. A mature provider realizes older guys have thin hair, pot bellys, etc. Even though the body has aged, the mind and physical needs are still functioning and still intact. This being said, we want to be seduced and want to feel important, like we are the center of your world for the time allotted.

This requires a provider to be on her A game, however how many days can a lady be on her A game, and fulfill illusions for many men? This can't be easy which is why providers need to take a break every now and then. Even the providers who are low volume.

Yes, even with a one hour session that is time for seduction which sets the tone for the whole session.

However what is a session? It's time allotted to the gentleman. Myself, I wanted a more intimate session, however the next guy may want to use a pair of handcuffs or get off into some mild bondage. This is another reason I preferred a lady in her 30's to even 50's that they were able to read a gentleman and see what he wants versus some cookie cutter session.

This is why socials were so important to the ladies and gentlemen. Yes, there was time to seduce guys who could become good clients. The lady was vouched for as was the guy. I know I saw many ladies after meeting them at socials. I was still nervous seeing a lady for the first time, yet the fact I already had met her made me feel more at ease.

At the end of the day, seduction should not be a lost art and should be a bedrock for this thing of ours.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-25-2019, 12:32 AM
i like your post Cvkatie. the problem is that neither the hobby standard hh nor even the fh session is conducive to true seduction. that's probably why i go clockless with my utrs. some things simply can't be rushed..

sure you can point out the overnight option with plenty of time for seduction. but me personally, i'm not gonna drop a down payment on a house-well at least for an FHA loan-on a hobby session. i know other guys are happy to drop a couple of gs on an overnight, but i'd rather drop that on a dice table, because my odds are 50/50 on doubling up or going broke. in the hobby, it's a done deal; you're always broke in the morning, unless it happens that one of your utrs fell asleep in your arms after a particularly intense session..

but yes, seduction is indeed all that. we should all have lots more of it. how do we get there with these timed sessions tho..

some enterprising provider should offer seductive clockless single or double shot sessions. i use the single shot method in lieu of a clock with my utrs, and a good time is had by all. seduction comes naturally.
I can't speak for anyone else but I have to agree with you. Maybe it's my age but I seek companionship for my hour or two in the sun. Originally Posted by tbone2u
+1
I'm also here looking for Love & I usually find it an hour at a time, 2 hours If I'm splurging.
I know some people have items they have to check off their lists Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I wouldn't say I have a list but I do have certain activities I try to get in before the main event but like everything else around here YMMV.
  • SCBOY
  • 06-25-2019, 04:27 AM
Very well said, DEAR_JOHN.
I agree completely!
I see a lot of discussion about multiple pops or numbers of sessions, etc., but I am not really a quantity over quality type. I know some people have items they have to check off their lists and are all about just getting in and out and getting the job done, but...

To me, I feel like the thing that I look forward to most is the compelling erotic seduction. I realized that to me this is most important aspect of it all and what I look forward to most when I have playtime.

I love the soft caress of hands down my neck and spine, playing with my hair, and leaving those tingles across my skin. I love the feeling of being naked and feeling skin rubbing and sliding against skin and the soft warmth of it. I love that warm horny feeling of getting all worked up and the feeling of holding and grabbing someone with passion.

This is what really excites me. I love that feeling of being raptured and taken and feeling so much ecstasy that I forget what time it is or what else I have to do that day, like I have just been taken to a completely different place outside this world.

I could spend forever lingering in that feeling of just letting go in such sweet easygoing ecstasy.

Have you ever had that feeling where the seduction just feels so good that you never want to leave?

Or maybe it's a me thing? How many other people just really love that feeling of letting go? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Great post Katie and I totally agree with you.

Touch is an important component of seduction but so are the mental aspects of getting yourself and your partner(s) worked up. It can be body language, words, suggestive looks or motions. There's nothing sexier than a scantily clad woman beckoning with a finger and a come hither look from her sultry eyes.

I think most of us want to feel wanted. DJ touched on the IOP aspect and that is an extremely important part for me. I tend toward more GFE than PSE. The things that make us feel wanted can be different for each of us. As I said, for me it's someone showing some passion and a desire to touch and please me as you described. For someone else it may be an act of submission.

Have I ever had a session where I didn't want to leave? I've had a few but I usually tend to start feeling guilty about it at some point and my internal clock is usually pretty good. I recently had a fantastic...I don't even know if I'd call it a session. It felt more off the clock, getting to know each other, great conversation and time spent together that culminated in great sex...for me at least. Yeah, that one I didn't want to leave.

I had another session that I knew was well over the hour mark and I was spent but we were having a great time just laying next to each other and talking. I got up and as I was getting dressed this beautiful MILF, who had just had her way with me, lies on her back at the edge of the bed were she can get her legs around me and pulls me back down to her as she says in a very pouty voice "where are you going?" That really made me feel wanted. It felt authentic too. That's one I felt guilty about leaving and if time had not been an issue for me I probably would have stayed.
This post makes responses too long to read after 6 beers....just saying...
I totally agree. The golden Rule as it applies to sex.
If I wanted the complexity of "seduction" I would be involved with civi dating; I would chase non-provider women in the RW.

Another option for "wseduction" would be the Sugar Daddy'/Sugar Baby dance. My perception is that this is only slightly better than the first option. . .although there is quite a hobbiedt following for this option.

But I don't want that additional complexity in my already complex life.

What I do want is a late morning or mid afternoom session with a hot woman half my age who will devote all her passionate energy to me for 890 min or 2 Hrs. ., . .and then leave me without expectation of any further contact.