How Would You Improve The Hobby? Or Make It Better?

1. I would bring back MSOG to the hobby. It is a dying favorite activity of many of us older hobbyists. It saddens me to watch it no longer being offered or even allowed in sessions these days. I will miss it dearly. I ♥ MSOG. MSOG is a Human Right.

2. I wish all sessions would be just Super Fucking Awesome!!! No more YMMV sessions.
It's always been ymmv.

The biggest improvement would be tcb. I stopped seeing a regular because it would take her a day or two to respond to a text if I was lucky. Her loss.
I agree with the a above. MSOG is dying and if I am going to stay an hour I have now started asking if MSOG is included. If it's not, I will do a HH session.
I would bring back socials. They were pretty much dead by the time I got into seeing Indy providers. I like the idea of meeting in person before making an appointment. Is she like her pics? Do we have any chemistry? I wish I could find out before I walk into the session.
I would bring back socials. They were pretty much dead by the time I got into seeing Indy providers. I like the idea of meeting in person before making an appointment. Is she like her pics? Do we have any chemistry? I wish I could find out before I walk into the session. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8

I fully agree with having socials.
I would bring back socials. They were pretty much dead by the time I got into seeing Indy providers. I like the idea of meeting in person before making an appointment. Is she like her pics? Do we have any chemistry? I wish I could find out before I walk into the session. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
I enjoy socials also. I had a great time in Austin socials.
I think now that's not a option for eccie due to "the other people" obtaining established user accounts. It would be risky.
I love msog! I usually try to ask when we first get started if the gent would like me to go slower and do more teasing, or if they like to go more than once. Or I try to ask at the end if they want another round. But sometimes I do forget to ask since I think it is pretty well known that I do offer it.

As far as the OP's YMMV comment, I wish I never had to be YMMV but with me personally, there is the rare event where someone has bad breathe and I cant kiss them the way I normally do, or if you decline a shower and you clearly just came from a hard labor job and were sweating all day etc and are smelly, certain things just aren't possible.

However YMMV should have a reason behind it for sure, and if both parties have good hygiene etc there should never be any mistreatment where YMMV would happen.

What would make the hobby better??? If everyone had a better standard with punctuality! If time is so important to us we need to do a better job of being on time always, and then gents will do the same. Also if there wasn't so much societal judgement on the hobby that would be great! But its one of those things people can never understand if they have never been a provider or hobbyist
I'd bring back all of the Escapes - smoking hot ladies and convenience.

Originally Posted by idiot savant

..............and I'd bring back Wildflowers.
Since we are bringing back... Lets bring back the original 5806. Lol.
It's always been ymmv.

The biggest improvement would be tcb. I stopped seeing a regular because it would take her a day or two to respond to a text if I was lucky. Her loss. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Tcb skills are important, I agree.
You wanna improve the Hobby......... or make it "better"........?? Start with the ALL the review boards getting rid of the CO-ED sections..... as it brings out the worst in everyone...............

These boards were originally made to exchange info and reviews...........

Just my .02 cents..............
Gotta respectfully disagree with you on that T1S. How providers act and react, or not, in coed has a huge impact on my decision making. They dont have to be prolific posters. In fact I see providers who dont post at all but posting can and does get my attention at times whether positively or negatively.
Yep. Great way to bypass screening as well. Sure do miss them...

Originally Posted by idiot savant
This was way too cool. So much that it got LE's attention. And we all know how that ended.

Since we are bringing back... Lets bring back the original 5806. Lol. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Hell naw, that spot should've been torn down 20 years ago!
Yep. Great way to bypass screening as well. Sure do miss them...

This was way too cool. So much that it got LE's attention. And we all know how that ended.

Hell naw, that spot should've been torn down 20 years ago! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Lmao
Hey now... that place raked in so much & many... I drive by and see there is "something" there but I wouldn't dare work for any of those spots these days!