Hiding Behind Door

Ladies and Gents,

Curious about something. Just about every time I've been to an incall, the lady hides behind the door when opening. Is this just so the neighbors don't see? I understand that the gals are usually dressed in something sexy, but it freaks me out each and every time! Until I see who's behind the door, it's hard to wanna walk in and risk gettin' smacked with the door and getting robbed.

Any feedback?
I don't know.
Guess that's why you have to read reviews; have never had that concern - but always knew what I was getting...
Guess that's why you have to read reviews; have never had that concern - but always knew what I was getting... Originally Posted by BigAl69
I agree with BigAl, if you do your research and go see providers with good reviews and reps, there should not be much of an issue. Most do it because as you mention, they are dressed sexy or sometimes in just their birthday suits. I mean i saw this now retired provider who would open the door and hide behind it because she was not wearing anything. I don't think she wanted her neighbors seeing her open the door in her birthday suit.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2011, 10:42 PM
Yep!

You obviously do not want the lady to be in full view to the outside world when she answers the door dressed up for your visit. If that were to happen and others happen to see that the result could be a disaster.
Some of the friskier ones, it gives you the opportunity for a running start through the door
At first it bothered me, but you get over it pretty quick.
we can always cum to your place instead
Likes the anticipation of what is behind that door!!
There are just a lot of informal rules and courtesies that exist and are followed--usually for good reasons, gacgacgac2678.

For another example, if that door that the gals hide behind is a metal 30 minute fire door attached to a motel or close quarters apartment, its best to knock very softly so the front desk dont get no complaints about all the knocking.
For another example, if that door that the gals hide behind is a metal 30 minute fire door attached to a motel or close quarters apartment, its best to knock very softly so the front desk dont get no complaints about all the knocking.
That's the first time I've heard any hobbyist mention that...thank you Flinde that's exactly on point!!
Yup, I hide because I'm usually dressed in teeny tiny outfits, if I am wearing anything at all!
Yup, I hide because I'm usually dressed in teeny tiny outfits, if I am wearing anything at all! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield

Now that would be a sight to behold.
I would imagine another reason might be that it allows them to close the door quickly and with as much force as possible IF they suddenly felt the need to do so. I make this observation because when I answer my front door I always have half my body behind the door for that exact reason. It is not that I live in a bad neighborhood nor that I expect trouble it is just a long ingrained habit where it is better to have that leverage from the beginning rather than struggle to slam a door that is wide open and has allowed an unwanted party to get past the threshold. Consider it passive security that can be important if there is a tragic pushing contest between a 120 lbs woman and a 200 lbs man.

Just a thought though. I am rather more fond of the mental image of Pepper hiding naked behind the door ready to pounce once it closes.
Yup, I hide because I'm usually dressed in teeny tiny outfits, if I am wearing anything at all!
Oh yes, I remember that fondly! Whoo, that was the start to a hot time. Also, the knocking thing is something I never thought of before, but will definitely take into consideration.