Just Wondering

• oden
  • 05-14-2011, 06:02 PM
How common is it for the girls to get a happy ending with a massage. I saw a group of girls that had just come from a spa and they seemed way too happy for just a facial and massage. Can it be that women can get so happy over just being pampered or is there something else going on?
Usually women will achieve a heightened state of euforia after having their nails done at a spa!
Isn't this like asking what women do when they disappear into the bathroom together?
Is it like when they come back from shopping?
Its always a happy ending everytime I go............I love Avalon at LaCantera
Its always a happy ending everytime I go............I love Avalon at LaCantera Originally Posted by **Karla**
Care to write a review?
That would be great.
anytime a woman is pampered and taken care of, she will be happy.

lol

licks and kisses
  • Mokoa
  • 05-15-2011, 12:59 PM
How common is it for the girls to get a happy ending with a massage. I saw a group of girls that had just come from a spa and they seemed way too happy for just a facial and massage. Can it be that women can get so happy over just being pampered or is there something else going on? Originally Posted by oden
Treat them right and they will be very happy.

The sight and sounds that I experience from them during that time when I pamper them are priceless.
Hi,

Remember ladies are like cats....we love to be "petted" and pampered, too!

When was the last time you gave a lady a massage? Just curious...

Mokoa... you understand the primal instincts of a woman...

Sincerely,
Wet
  • sajay
  • 05-15-2011, 05:20 PM
oh woman and men are very different animals for sure lol...
Informational Model of Man's Brain

all turns around one ball or both of his balls

Informational Model of a womans brain

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

As a person who truly appreciates this thing we call a hobby ===> I'm trying to give you the funnier side of a real question : ”Why did creation program so many differences into men and women” – if things would really be ruled by the “Survival of the fittest"??

A humanity so divided would have long ceased to exist and replaced by a species that either has only one sex or where both sexes get along easier.

In the probable case that you never asked this question – you belong to the 99 % of humanity who is taking obvious contradictions without further question – but the fact that you are on "eccie" or other similar sites show that you have a feeling “That there is more to ask and to learn than regular schools teach us”

Be safe out there my friends!!
Oden...you should go to a salon and get a nice spa pedicure...then, you would know why we're smiling! Sooooo relaxing!! Some women may actually feel a tantric *O* from a pedicure...as I know some have a toe/foot fetish! (wink, wink!)

That reminds me...I have a pedicure date this week! Woohoo!
  • oden
  • 05-15-2011, 09:44 PM
I love to give and receive massages, but don't get the feet thing. Maybe I need to expand my thinking. I have never had someone play with my feet. I think that would be ok as long as in the end my other thingy was played with.
I had a foot massage as part of a normal massage, and it was quite nice after a long day of walking around. (I was sight-seeing on vacation) However, I could not imagine getting an orgasm, or even fully aroused from it. If I could orgasm, I would be saving a ton of money, and making a lot of poor massage providers very uncomfortable I'm afraid!