Hair

• oden
  • 05-16-2011, 09:06 PM
How important is a women's hair when it comes to her overall attractiveness?

Very.
ok...that picture is just creepy...lol
  • Mokoa
  • 05-16-2011, 11:32 PM
JJ, you should get points for that.

• Mokoa
  • 05-16-2011, 11:34 PM
A woman's hair is but one of a number of equally important things that make her attractive and some of those things are beyond the senses.
i think it is awesome to have long enough hair to be played with while doing my thing, but yet short enough that i dont look that pic that jj put out there..lol wow...

licks and kisses to all.

Very. Originally Posted by JJ
Hmm im guessing 36c?

Im a sucker for hair that I can put my fingers thru when getting a bj, especially if a woman hair is soft. Long hair is always a plus for doggy if she into me grabbing her hair.
can imagine that kitty...lol
I think a woman's hair can show how well she takes care of herself. If she takes the time to make it soft and fixed then I would imagine that she takes those measures in other parts of her appearance.
Cute Wookie
  • E2
  • 05-17-2011, 11:39 AM
A woman's hair is but one of a number of equally important things that make her attractive and some of those things are beyond the senses. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Like a lot of attributes, hair can't make a deal, but it could help to break one.
I don't feel beautiful unless my hair is clean, conditioned, and has a bit of curl.
I think that just having a separate block to fill-in on the review template says a lot about the importance.
ROTFLMAO JJ You Da Man!!
  • sajay
  • 05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
short, long, curly, straight whatever as long as it's cut nice and clean it's all good!