Session Length: - 1hr
Fee: - 280 which changed multiple times
Hair Color and Length: - na
Smoking Status: - na
Ethnic Background: - na
Physical Description: - na
Recommendation: -no
Moved to Coed.
The one thing ive learned from setting dates with hookers: ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP PLAN.
I've had that happen several times. I don't understand why they like to give you a run around and then no show. Always have a backup in mind.
Brittany doesn't have a cellular plan she is using wi fi I know it's not excuse, just letting u know.
Um why do we really care if she is using wifi??? go to macdonalds its not that hard. Since you seem to have some inside info did you ask her why she no showed?
It took me few weeks to finally see her she did the same thing to me so when I finally saw her I asked wtf, she told me she doesn't have a car and using wi fi to communicate. I'm not standing up for her. Don't hate me for a little info lol.
No dude thanks for the info helps when you explain circumstances. I do not get it. How hard is it to have a real phone?
She does have a regular cell too that she will give you. Much more apt to get ahold of her on. Probably shouldnt post it on here publically but if you're not a newbie, just ask pm for it.