Places to eat and see in Lincoln

So being in Lincoln tomorrow I would like to know if there's any places that are good for eating, like one of the you know the hole in the wall type places but they're like the best place in the city, I like homie type food country type food. And is there any places to see or shop in Lincoln what is the best areas to set up a hotel North Lincoln, South Lincoln, Lincoln Airport????
any help would be great can't wait to finally visit never even been there for anything so it'll be interesting having a new place on my map that I can cross out that I've been.
Honest Abe's located 70th and vine in the little plaza is straight fire. It's only burgers and fries but everyone loves it, I take everyone from out of town there. Check the yelp reviews people love it.

Lazlos is another spot it's a nicer sit down restraint with a micro brewery if your a beer drinker the food is really good too.
Lincoln is a very boring town. Don't go there.
When I do mall type shopping I usually hit South Lincoln and the mall on S. 27th. I end up in Scheels' sporting goods while the SO hits all the open air stores.

O street (9th east) is kind of the college and dive bar area and the Hay Market is just south west with a lot of bars and places to eat. A lot of the good cafe/hidden gem type places have lost out to micro brews, trendy bar types. Leadbelly's is pretty good food for a bar food a burgers, Watering hole (dive bar) has great wings, Brewsky's (on souths street) is a good dive with food, La Paz is decent Mexican. If you want home style stuff just hit the cracker barrel on N. 27th by the interstate.

I can't tell you the best place to set up shop. I know I stayed in the Airport area a few months ago to catch a flight and saw someone being let in a side door there. I've had girls do out call in the downtown area with little trouble in the past. Maybe ask some of the girls on that one. But I'd guess airport (north Lincoln) and south Lincoln are going to have your better rates.
Red Fox on west O is a locally owned place, good food, not trendy. There's also a hotel out there some providers have used. Airport area hotels get a lot of use but also more attention so be careful there. N27 st between Superior and I80 has a lot of hotels.
Penelope's on 4th and Pioneers is reasonable pricrd and home cooking at its best
have fun babe
Sorry. ..47th and Pioneers is Penelope s