URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P118436
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Rimming on both, CIM, Swallow
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length maybe longer
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mona is an absolute stunner. When I first walked in she was waiting in the bedroom in the requested red lingerie set that I had asked her to wear. Brown hair and a nice grab me rack and an ass that I couldn’t keep my hands off of. She truly is what people say about her.
Recommendation: Yes
shhh... she's already too busy. LOL
  • j564
  • 11-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Foreal, its hard to book her with my schedule lol
Too busy is correct. You can contact her and she will have 3 slots open in the coming days. If you delay and check back a few hours later, all slots are taken.
Part of the issue with her availability is because she shares a location and may not always get the open spot if any other ladies get them first. Just a logistical thing.
But she has her own apartment in the Post Oak area. Or at least she gives the impression she lives there.
She probably has a regular job and works and does this as a side hustle. For those who have seen her she looks like a normal everyday woman who shops at Wholefoods. She doesn’t look like a typical provider at all.
What’s the damage ?
[PRIVATE]310 plus 90 extra for Greek. I'm not a booty bandit so i simply am going with the pussy option so 310.
Ill report back on my experience because half the times i dont trust you lying mofos �� ]