Encounter: Naughty action with Naughtybunny. She does not disappoint.

Date: 2/16/2024
Name: NaughtyBunny
User ID:: TER: 389109
Phone: 1(571)295-3875 - text message
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: check out her oh2 profile for pics
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch,35E and 635
Activities: DFK, lubricated and then self-lubricated stripper slides, Russian, daty & 69, bbbj, DT, FF with tea bagging, CG, ACG, ARCG, deep grinding, Mish S-K9 CIM, DT.
Hair Length and Color: wavy middle length
Age: Mid or late thirties, a guess, I am not good with ages
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: NB is around 115 lbs, not more than 5’4” barefoot, lovely but slimmer body shape, smooth skin, D upgrades with eraser head nips, wide tongue kissing, shaved pussy with a suckable outie lips. Sexy ass and shaved little bunny. A little rough pitched vocals but so sexy while she tries to moan with her mouth full. She is kind of vocal.
Recommendation: Yes
  • GT5
  • 02-20-2024, 06:58 AM
I like moans with a full mouth !
I......... am really not impressed and think she's very overrated on looks. Service is okay, pussy is NOT tight and I am too big for her to DT sooooooo............. Y'all do with that info what you will I will post a review at some point. Age? Late 40's early 50's. If them studio girls are in their 30's she looks much older than that, and aside from big ass MM titties her ass is virtually flat and her stomach is weird as fuck! Rolls that seem out of place and what looks like random bouts of fat like a lipo job that was done rather unevenly. Y'all really like to over-embellish on these girls. I thought her teeth looked pretty whack in the light too.
I......... am really not impressed and think she's very overrated on looks. Service is okay, pussy is NOT tight and I am too big for her to DT sooooooo............. Y'all do with that info what you will I will post a review at some point. Age? Late 40's early 50's. If them studio girls are in their 30's she looks much older than that, and aside from big ass MM titties her ass is virtually flat and her stomach is weird as fuck! Rolls that seem out of place and what looks like random bouts of fat like a lipo job that was done rather unevenly. Y'all really like to over-embellish on these girls. I thought her teeth looked pretty whack in the light too. Originally Posted by NuruGuru
Couldn't agree more.
Sincere gratitude to you Nuru. (And to you as well Ingtalltxn) With all the hype that's accompanied NB thru the years, I've always been tempted to take the plunge with her. But have never gotten quite there for one reason or another. One hesitation came from reading of the deep voice thing & her offbeat schedule to arrival antics. Among some of the other irregularities about her that I've seen here. But that body with those tits has always intrigued me.
With those details you just provided however, I most certainly will not. Too many younger models available without any unusual body characteristics to settle for one who could end up being a boner killer. I reckon I'm getting to be a bit more picky in my old age.
Honesty within this community is always refreshing & appreciated.
NuruGuru you gave her a yes in your review. Why the change of heart?
NuruGuru you gave her a yes in your review. Why the change of heart? Originally Posted by ihump@amps
In all honesty? I was not drunk this go round. Beer goggles may be a bitch, but whiskey and rumplemitz goggles when you can't get ahold of anybody else and need an uber in the morning? Man, boy was I surprised at my second visit just how out of it I was on my first she also had the kitchen light on instead of the mood-lighting this go-round so the view was absolutely different and far more revealing.

Consider this my updated sober information. This time I was just conveniently located after a flight.

And I can really knock 'em back compared to most people lol.

PERSONALLY I would not see her a 3rd time. Ever. Especially after seeing many others far superior.

Would I still recommend her? Absolutely. Aside from not understanding a fucking thing she said, she was kind. She provided. She did well. But I am far from impressed and I'm wondering how many other guys are drunk when they write their reviews based on what she looks like.
So the review should have been titled "Fear and Loathing in Naughty Bunny"

I appreciate the feedback. As tempting as it is I don't know that I'll pull the trigger. The incall location is sketch IMO. Plus I've heard the room looked like something out of the Hangover. The level of PSE service is what I was after. I'll just keep looking for that somewhere else.

Thanks for the updated info