ICT Chevelle

I've seen her ads for quite some time now but haven't paid her a visit yet. Older blonde provider, anyone dream with her yet? I can't seem to find reviews
She’s been around a loooong time. Saw her probably 7 or 8 years ago with another girl. Even back then you could add 20 years to the pics and there weren’t filters available. She wasn’t terrible, but not awesome. I wish the girl she was working with was still around, she was a smoke show and worth the whole price of admission by herself.
She’s been around a loooong time. Saw her probably 7 or 8 years ago with another girl. Even back then you could add 20 years to the pics and there weren’t filters available. She wasn’t terrible, but not awesome. I wish the girl she was working with was still around, she was a smoke show and worth the whole price of admission by herself. Originally Posted by dandycandyjim
Much appreciated, think I'll give it a try. All the ones I used to dream with have retired out of the game so I'm trying to find new regulars to get myself verified finally and known. Gotta start from scratch lol
She just recently moved back from Dallas where she was working for awhile. She often is around KayKay, who has reviews here. I've known her for 7-8 years as well. She's a nice older lady, who's been around enough to know what's up and not a lot of drama. She's a pro. She's not the young girl in the stable.
There are a couple around if you are interested. Molly and Brooklyn are 2 that come to mind right away.