URL / Website: http://www.thaiexpmassage.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Shepherd
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, CFS, FIV, TIV, Greek, TIHA, FIHA
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Medium height, slim, Asian ass, C man-mades, no tats, neatly groomed.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn. I pass by this place all the time and never know it would be that good.
OP just joined Eccie and this is his first and only post or contribution.

May need to take this with a "grain of salt"
Agreed, DJ. But I'm praying this is legit, since I live right down the way from here. It does read a little tgtbt, but this place has been there for a while now. Why wait until now to pump it up?
From other sites Pam is the one to see for this service. Pricey and even pricier if you're looking for Greek too. Do not know if this is fact or fiction, just what I read by two different tards.
OP just joined Eccie and this is his first and only post or contribution.

May need to take this with a "grain of salt" Originally Posted by Houtxdj
Not that I was a high volume Eccie user/contributor, and I won't be going forward, but I was previously here and had to create a new account. And yeah, I could be making that up too. It's the internet...grains of salt are the norm.
From other sites Pam is the one to see for this service. Pricey and even pricier if you're looking for Greek too. Do not know if this is fact or fiction, just what I read by two different tards. Originally Posted by htownhunter
"Bell" was even better, but she slipped away to parts unknown. And yes, it's pricey...right up there with the independent providers.
I’ve been there 5 or 6 times, always had a diff girl, and only 2 of them offered it all. Perhaps the others would too if seen them a second time, but who knows. It’s hit and miss at best I’d say. Expensive as well.
I’ve been there 5 or 6 times, always had a diff girl, and only 2 of them offered it all. Perhaps the others would too if seen them a second time, but who knows. It’s hit and miss at best I’d say. Expensive as well. Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
be careful going to this shop, why? watch the link, its being monitored by who know's.
Are the ladies completely Thai? I have driven by this place many times and never got any vibe that it was anything but a legit Thai massage shop. It's kind of hard to get extras deep inside the city.
  • iquit
  • 08-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Its an LMT, shouldn't be reviewed. Some people do regardless, what's good never lasts long.