Best doubles in Texas????

Opinions needed. Who is the best duo????
Sonya Playmate & Melina. Slave G & Anyone.
He stole my suggestion. Slave G and anyone.
Slave and Sonya. Full stop. End of discussion.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1637788
Sonya Playmate & Melina. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Slave and Sonya. Full stop. End of discussion.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1637788 Originally Posted by OldYeller
CoverMe & Oldyeller- I no longer do doubles with those two ladies...The two ladies I get naughty with is Sweet Sienna Of TX & Lady V..
Look up the handle Bugle Boy. Any doubles he's been involved in is worth a look in the Austin area. Especially if they involve Dara. Been on the bucket list for a while now.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41834
I will agree with Slave and anyone else (especially Purrrsia) 😎

I also agree with Dara and a lady of her choice (especially Pussy Galore) in Austin 😎
CoverMe & Oldyeller- I no longer do doubles with those two ladies...The two ladies I get naughty with is Sweet Sienna Of TX & Lady V.. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Thanks for the update, Sonya. I'm glad that I got the opportunity with you and Melina while it lasted. It was a life-changing experience.
CoverMe & Oldyeller- I no longer do doubles with those two ladies...The two ladies I get naughty with is Sweet Sienna Of TX & Lady V.. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Well just Crap! Slave and Sonya was the best doubles I've ever had!!
Thanks for the update, Sonya. I'm glad that I got the opportunity with you and Melina while it lasted. It was a life-changing experience. Originally Posted by CoverMe
You are welcome CoverMe
She's an awesome lady
Will never forget all the amazing times we had in doubles...

Well just Crap! Slave and Sonya was the best doubles I've ever had!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Aww, I'm sure Slave will take care of ALL your coc* Yeller

Right Slave?
Thanks for the update, Sonya. I'm glad that I got the opportunity with you and Melina while it lasted. It was a life-changing experience. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Indeed.
Sonya is a great doubles partner!!
Sonya is a great doubles partner!! Originally Posted by bamatide
Bam!
Wow...the image of you and LadyV together naked in the same bed just made my heart skip a beat and then race in anticipation!
Sonya is a great doubles partner!! Originally Posted by bamatide
You are indeed correct Bama. Sonya is awesome as a doubles partner!

Wow...the image of you and LadyV together naked in the same bed just made my heart skip a beat and then race in anticipation! Originally Posted by SARaven0000
SARaven0000 it would be great to see you, it has been too long!