I just got a twitter! Let's be friends!

@Creamy_kitti
@Creamy_kitti I’m not sure how mine got up there backwards 🤦🏽♀️.... sorry y’all.
The only bad thing about twitter is that I seen people with thousands of followers like over 60k+ get locked out of their accounts if someone makes a report on you, and it may take forever if ever to get it back, so they have to start over. they don't check what you tweet, but if someone makes a complain then party over.
Great idea. I just started using mine.

@maddysincity
The only bad thing about twitter is that I seen people with thousands of followers like over 60k+ get locked out of their accounts if someone makes a report on you, and it may take forever if ever to get it back, so they have to start over. they don't check what you tweet, but if someone makes a complain then party over. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I heard about this as well, but Twitter is the only social networking site that's pretty chill with sexual content. Although the shadowbanning lately has increased a bit....
@maddysincity
@lucy_fire
@TiaTateGFE
@yourleslieann92
@nicegirlswallow
@vanessa_everett

I'm a recent convert to twitter- I made my account a few years ago but never used it until a couple months ago. It's really helped me connect with ladies in my area and helped improve my business in a holistic way, not so much with actually getting clients directly from twitter (although that happens too!) but more networking, seeing what everyone else is doing, and keeping my existing clients thinking about me by posting new pics all the time and just being friendly and staying connected.

Also, Twitter is the only place I post a lot of selfies and candid pics, so if you're interested in those, you should be following me!
@sexysimone_coco
There are a couple of @scarletfox so I can't find you but feel free to follow me @madison_rainne and I will be sure to follow you back