MyRoss on Richmond

Anyone been to this place? I live around this area and walk pass by their sign many times. Any general info about this one will be helpful
Was fun if not over priced a few years ago.
It's been a while, but always a good time. No BJ, or FS offered, but good massage and handy with boobies out.
All they know is upselling and rudeness, and can't give a decent massage for shit. If you don't fit the GQ image $$$ in their heads, they'd give you the snooty once over and treat you like a homeless bum off the street. I was out of view at the counter once and overheard Michelle ranting racial slurs about Hispanics which is ironic because I think she's Latina. Never been back since.
All they know is upselling and rudeness, and can't give a decent massage for shit. If you don't fit the GQ image $$$ in their heads, they'd give you the snooty once over and treat you like a homeless bum off the street. I was out of view at the counter once and overheard Michelle ranting racial slurs about Hispanics which is ironic because I think she's Latina. Never been back since. Originally Posted by ChrisM
Wow that’s crazy. I’ll just stay away
It's been a while, but always a good time. No BJ, or FS offered, but good massage and handy with boobies out. Originally Posted by squeaky
whats the rate you paid
Topless with nibble sucking was + $60. ChrisM is correct, they try hard to up-sell
What about the other place in the same building? Golden Spa I believe
What about the other place in the same building? Golden Spa I believe Originally Posted by Whitegold
There was a hot Asian milf from Cali that was there last November. She'd suggest private meet at her hotel for FS. Has great bod for an asian and a nice MM rack. Not sure if she's still there and don't recall her name.