Oh, BP, You Amuse Me So

This ad is plastered on BP pages across the country:

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...es-38/11492847

I guess if you believe that it's the chick in the pix you'll go for this one, too.
This ad is plastered on BP pages across the country:

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...es-38/11492847

I guess if you believe that it's the chick in the pix you'll go for this one, too. Originally Posted by PDid

I don't take financial advice from dumb asses who think when 300 is doubled... It becomes 3000... 400-4000...

So I got into a debate with someone on moco who was doing this... I had him/her try to explain to me how this is not a scam... How does 100 turn into 1000 magically? He/she said I work for the company and can get into the system and add the extra zero... Ok... Well im all about sticking it to the man butt how is this legit? No explanation was ever given... Just trust me..... Sure ok... So how do I get the money after I give you the info to the card I just loaded with cash and gave you full access to??? I'm sure he/she will just take 10% off the top and leave the rest in there for u! MY ASS! He/she just cussed me out and didn't message me back..
lol buuut men fall for it everyday so the girls actually make money without ever getting off their lazy asses.

it only takes one dumb dumb a day lol
Aww link no worky, i miss all the fun again
lol buuut men fall for it everyday so the girls actually make money without ever getting off their lazy asses.

it only takes one dumb dumb a day lol Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I think it, you post it.
Seriously, i can't belive you guys are actually talking about this shit? Nobody gives you money just because, nothing is free nothing worth is easy.
Seriously, i can't belive you guys are actually talking about this shit? Nobody gives you money just because, nothing is free nothing worth is easy. Originally Posted by SimpsonGuy
+1

Also, screw you for taking my avatar before I even got here. Alex has been my avatar since I stumbled on the internet. Though with some of the brainiacs on this broad I would have been mistaken for a guy.
It's still on the board in Dallas, but for when they get around to killing it, too:

"Won't get into too much detail, but I am a customer service Manager at walmart, and I'm looking for people who want to turn $300 into $3000. All you have to do is buy YOUR OWN Prepaid and a Reload Card and load the $300 on there and I'll do the rest.
No Scams, just an easy way to make big money for me and YOU.

"You can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX

"Look forward to getting some money with you
Need help with your cash? 100% money in minutes."
+1

Also, screw you for taking my avatar before I even got here. Alex has been my avatar since I stumbled on the internet. Though with some of the brainiacs on this broad I would have been mistaken for a guy. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Alex and Clockwork Orange images have been my avatar since internet stumbled on people, back then when chat rooms were "cool". But hey! I can share with you
If it was on BP it must be true!!!!
+1

Also, screw you for taking my avatar before I even got here. Alex has been my avatar since I stumbled on the internet. Though with some of the brainiacs on this broad I would have been mistaken for a guy. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Chepooka! I'd fancy a spat with the melenky devotchka in current avatar far more than that of Alex.

....just saying.

BP does have a few redeeming qualities but they aren't located in the adult section and have nothing to do with the hobby.
This scam has been on instagram from a long time now. Yes, nikki is right tho, it only takes one dumb ass a day.