State: New Mexico
Address: Uptown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBJ, CG, RCG, DFK, Convo, Mutual Massaging, Doggie, Yoga style
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid-shoulder, brown with nice highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: HOLY SHIT.... Where to begin with this woman. I didn't expect to see what I did. Easily top 4 of all time in 70+ girls mongered, and EASILY a repeat ATF. If your a boob man, she's got a massive set of knockers which what looked to me like all natural boobs. Completely soft, yet perky from youth (I'd say there were to die for if I were a woman). Absolutely stunning set of breasts this woman possesses.

Ass is out of this world as well, huge but not too big, super supple, and couldn't get enough of staring at it. ANY ass man would be satisfied with her.

Hella fit body, but just enough size to her to make her drop dead gorgeous and sexy. Not hulkamania and not skelator, more like Jennifer Connelly or at least what I would fantasize she would look like back in the day, her body gents is arguably the best I have ever seen in terms of her proportions balance and legitimate looks, no shit.

She is tall, probably close to six foot [could have been the heels ] but enough size to her to make everything about her 20 out of fucking 10.

She has a couple tattoo's that were not distracting at all and actually worked well on her looks wise. And I'm a person that doens't care for tats, but on her, her whole body was so stunning I didn't give a shit even if I would have wanted to.

Her face is also the cherry on the Sunday. ABSOLUTE beauty, and impeccably gorgeous. I hate to say this, but with her beauty and body like that, I don't know what the hell she is doing being a hella amazing courtesan, but I'm just lucky to have come across her.

I joked [but also meant it] with her that holy hot damn I FINALLY found someone to hold at the same level as Zaira de Villa before she left to FL.

This woman is SUPER classy, extremely easy to talk to, absolutely wonderful personality. She talks to you as if you were a close friend, kisses you like your the only one in the world, and takes care of you like your the only man in the world left and she wants to savor you.

This review might sound like a bunch of bullshit to you and I'd say I hope so as that would hopefully mean this woman can stick to just more regular clientel as my ass is awoken now but I just had to say this chick is a serious diamond in the rough.

Easily my new ATF to not dethrone, but sit right next to Zaira de Villa [although I have to admit that Jenavieve is *technically* prettier]. Her personality, her beauty, her sexuality and her body all are beyond 10. If your not taking the time to see this woman you are truly doing a disservice to yourself.

Lastly, and I totally mean this despite how weird it sounds, her pictures do not do her justice, she looks *WAY* better in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. How intensive is the screening?
$$$$$. Are you kidding?
Been there, done that. Don't regret for one minute.
She looks hot. 5 bills is a bit rich for my cock though.
Way back when I could afford it, I invested in a 2 hour meeting in SF. Just spectacular! Later I made the trip to ABQ to pay a visit to her well-appointed love nest.
That's been it as I have since found several very slightly lesser, but spectacular ladies throughout this Land of Enchantment, and beyond, that are not about to empty my bank account.
I'm not sure about the latest description...seems like some skillful enhancement has occurred. How does one improve perfection? It seems it has happened in this beautiful woman.
If you're ever in need of a once-in-a-lifetime experience, she is a worthy investment
Had the pleasure again Thursday evening for a couple of hours. Great time.