No Call, No Shows...question for Providers?

How often do you get guys that don't show up for an appointment?

What do you do after he fails to show up or fails to cancel?
I am going to post a review that you should read. It is somewhat humorous but will be an interesting topic for your post.
This is a very simple topic for me since I don't get them. I may get one or two to have had to reschedule, but when blatant NCNS happens, sometimes the fault rests on the lady. Yes there are some guys that get off on wasting a lady's time. But communication is key, and a lady has to have the ability to hold a man's attention until she meets him. Short notice appointments have an element of mystery and instability, so you never know what you'll get from those encounters. Some guys are really bad at planning trysts in between responsibilities. That's the base reason I don't do them.

Because of this, I have a simple policy. You cancel once, I understand. If it becomes a habit, I will require a deposit before considering an appointment scheduled. I've only collected a deposit once for that reason. He was just highly unorganized but sincere nonetheless.

Girls with elaborate cancellation policies including putting them on blacklists should seriously examine their business practices. Requiring cancellation fees is not enforceable unless you are threatening reputations, and if you wouldn't want anyone to threaten yours, it's not that serious.
ncns rate has gotten better (went down) ...might have something to do where I don't advertise at as much anymore (bp) .... how many ncns is sort of rare now.

I give leeway of 48hrs for even a half-assed excuse and allow them to reschedule but if they ncns a 2nd time and wanna try for thirds I either put them on my personal dns and ignore them or tell them there will be a deposit to book or nothing is going down. I rarely blacklist an habitual ncns-er (even though time is money and chronic timewasting I see almost like stealing). I think i'm pretty lenient compared to some.
I've never pulled a NCNS on a provider, but I've had more than a few do it to me.
I see the question is for providers...so maybe another thread for this but Tiffani brings up an excellent point about proper responses to a person who frequently NCNS. I wonder what is appropriate when a provider is a frequent NCNS.
I wonder what is appropriate when a provider is a frequent NCNS. Originally Posted by Bigh1955

Depends on how attractive she is and when she does show up how good the reviews are ffor those that were lucky. You would be surprised how many guys pamper and pander to their pretty and inconsiderate fine female asses.
I've never pulled a NCNS on a provider, but I've had more than a few do it to me.
I see the question is for providers...so maybe another thread for this but Tiffani brings up an excellent point about proper responses to a person who frequently NCNS. I wonder what is appropriate when a provider is a frequent NCNS. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Thank you Big H.

The bigger question to your dilemma is are you REALLY shocked when the lady NCNS's you? If you know by the way she takes care of business that her reputation is not the biggest concern of hers, then you should not be. If you have been NCNS'd by someone who supposedly gives a damn, then there may be other issues.
Ive only had one, I sent a text 15 min's after worried something had happened, and later got a call with a VERY good reason why. I agree with Tiff all the way
I wonder what is appropriate when a provider is a frequent NCNS. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
She get a bad reputation and if the guys were stand up hobbyists, they would write a No review due to the NCNS. It has happened to me in the past, and I've written negative reviews. Where I live, there are a couple of providers who are notorious for NCNS. They are smoking hot and have above average rates. Sometimes, I think they take the local hobbyists for granted and would rather see non-locals and possibly upsell.
unfortunately it depends on the city but it definately happens alot that is why my policy is first come first serve!! I make appointments but they run late or arrive early or dont call back or I never hear from them again!! As a side note to the hobbyists I save these numbers that are no call or no show espically if you tell me your at my hotel and dont show or as soon as i tell you exactley where i am you call back not even 2 mins later and tell me you cant come. I know you are not to be taken serious and dont want to waste my time. In my mind your black listed!
Mm I just had one do that to me but I still haven't heard anything from him, and I have seen him before but I don't do anything maybe nt see them for a while..
Its only ever happened to me once. I tried to contact him several times. After no response for a whole 3 days, I posted alerts on all the relevant screening sites (P411, VerifyHim, Datecheck, ProviderBuzz, National Blacklist....etc) that he was NCNS.

I'll admit, twice I have had to reschedule appointments with only a few hours notice (never last-minute). I've never NCNS, and even if I did, I could not imagine why I would not be able to get in touch with the client to explain my actions for several days.

There are guys who "get off" just from talking to providers (one of the reasons I don't book via phone), and get a huge sexual kick just from the female interaction. For that reason, I would never give a NCNS guy another chance. There are simply too many other loyal regulars who respect my time for me to risk being blown off twice.

By the way ladies, requiring a minimum notice of atleast 1 day GREATLY reduces the NCNS/Running Late/Rescheduling B.S., just saying.
There are guys who "get off" just from talking to providers (one of the reasons I don't book via phone), and get a huge sexual kick just from the female interaction. For that reason, I would never give a NCNS guy another chance. There are simply too many other loyal regulars who respect my time for me to risk being blown off twice. Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante
That is why I try to stick to PM or email. I don't mind friendly conversation, but there are hobbyists that disregard the fact that we are business women. I hate time wasters.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts ( =
I have recently had several ncns's. I must say that when it has happened it really hurt my feelings. It said to me that I wasn't worthy of the common courtesy and respect that other people were given. Ncns's really bother me deeply on a whole different level. I take it personally. I hope it never happens again, I'm sure it will though. If there was something I could do or say to prevent it from doing so...I would certainly be willing to go to any length. I've started to say " I would never disrespect your valuable time... Please respect mine as well, and if for any reason you need to cancel, Please take a minute to call me and cancel."